1) It is so cool that Rashan and I found each other when we did. We had both seen each other's blogs at least a year prior to regularly reading & ignored them. Neither of us would have been open to dating the other had we met any earlier. I would've found him too old, he would've found me too young. (He's still old... lolol)
2) I'm just gonna say this because it needs to be said... EVERYONE CANNOT TAKE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!! If you're going to even call yourself a budding photographer, step 1: buy a decent camera. Don't use your lil 5mp camera or camera phone with terrible lighting and talk about 'get at me for quotes.' Never.
3) I really, really, really, really want some stuff from my etsy favorites. It would take me way too long to justify buying all that stuff for myself. Soooo.... I have a birthday coming up in August! :)
4) If Rashan doesn't post soon, I'm going to hack into his blog and post for him.
5) One of the ways I entertain myself when watching Iron Chef is to try to name off the different varieties of the secret ingredient before Alton does! LOL. Then it makes me feel all smart when I know multiple ones! :) Yes, I am food crazy. And I've started cooking & posting on my food blog, The Record Dish again!
6) My life needs more delicious margaritas.
7) I sent Rashan back to Atlanta with all my books, dvds & the majority of my winter clothes and shoes. He looked at me like WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH STUFF??? Then he said it... lol.
8) One of my biggest fb/twitter/blog pet peeves? When people spoil tv shows!!! That is so rude. Beyond people who live on the West Coast, what if people couldn't be home to watch it and planned on catching the replay or watching it on Hulu the next day or WHATEVER???? So horrible. Even when I don't watch the show in question I chastise the spoilers!! My mom doesn't get this about me. She likes people to tell her EVERYTHING. Yeah, no. Sometimes I help her out, sometimes I don't.
9) I really want to watch at least 10 movies this week. Minimum. I have to get close to something like caught up on this goal of watching 365 movies this year.
10) Has anyone else noticed people on formspring seem to lose interest after a day or 2? I mean, really. How many questions can people ask you?