1) I don't appreciate all of you who are turning 30 making me think that far in the future. Thanks for nothing.
2) Rashan weirds me out when he says my name. He says it so rarely that I always notice when he does. It's startling! I always go, you said my name! Lol.
3) When people do overhauls of their entire lives, I always wonder what they went through to make them lose it like that & why they don't just do a little at a time. Might help all those changes stick a little more easily.
4) I love looking at pictures of people's children... mostly because I don't have to change their diapers or listen to them cry. And they're so cute! I like reading mommy bloggers, too... but when y'all have one of THOSE days? I am SO grateful for my single student life.
5) I've also determined 13 seconds is the perfect length for a baby video where the baby isn't doing much but smiling and laughing, maybe just sitting there. After that only the grandparents & parents care.
6) I hate pomegranate. I know that's a strong word: pomegranate. But I mean it. Eeeeyuck!!!
7) Last week's graduation post was my 1000th!! Pretty cool milestone. I hit it in less than 5 years! :)
8) Now that KFC's sandwich is about 8 weeks old it's time to stop talking about it like it's something new. Unless you've tried it, let's move on from the chit chat. Really? The obesity argument? That's novel. People who eat a 'sandwich' that's two chicken breasts, cheese & bacon are either gonna be and STAY fat or never gain an ounce. Either way, that one thing isn't the reason for their size. Move it on along.
9) The day I got google reader was the day I reintroduced some sanity into my blogging life. Bloggers who don't post frequently don't make me feel like I have to check daily. Just put it on the reader! The. best.
10) I'm so over your self-congratulatory fake deep tweets. You know what I mean and if you think I'm talking about you, I am. 'An apple is not an orange and neither is a tomato.' For real? And the motivational statements that are a constant loop of platitudes... Stop it.