5.05.2010

Graduation Weekend

This weekend was crazy and amazing.  It was very emotional to see my film on the big screen surrounded by friends and family.  It was emotional seeing my parents looking in awe at the poster my sister created for our film before they even saw the film.  A really great night.  Then the next day after graduation, we went to a Derby party.  So here we are!

My co-director & I with 2 of the subjects of our film and the poster for our film.  Me & Rashan at my house.  Then, so Jameil!  Me & my sister at the screening afterparty with my mom peeking through.  LOL.  Then... the derby hats!  Me & Stace killed it!  Loves it! 


And now for graduation pics.  Me & my dad being silly.  This picture CRACKS ME UP!!! LOLOL!!  And one time for the Gator chomp!

Those are the highlights, kids!  I was stressed out part of the time (any time things weren't going my way... lol) but overall, I had a blast and was so happy to have my friends and family around me!  And I'm officially a UF alum.  Now on to bigger & better things.  Tonight, Cinco de Mayo!  CAN'T WAIT!!!  Tomorrow I head to Miami!!  And this fall, Wake Forest, I'm coming for ya!

8 comments:

Not So Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Many, many congratulations to you! I love that green hat..ooou!

Trish said...

I really like the skirt and white dress! Looks like you had a blast! Congrats!

Sparkling Red said...

Congratulations! Dahling, you are fabulous! I love the pink feathery ornament. Great photos too!

Sha Boogie said...

So proud/happy! get, get, get it Hamptonian! Love the pics, mucho cute.. get the cinco de mayo party started ;)

1969 said...

So cute. Love the picture of you and your Dad. Congrats to you...I am so proud.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!! I love both outfits and you were working the feather and the hat!!!! Congrats on your movie premiere/graduation! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Ladynay said...

Yay on the film and the whole graduation thing! Life happened so I missed it! :-( Belated congrats none the less!

I am so happy your film turned out great! Awesome people do awesome things chicka! Since you'll be sorta, kinda, really, but not really local soon I may actually be able to see it somewhere! LOL!

The green hat and shoes...Absolutely fab!

On a limb with Claudia said...

I know it's dumb but I'm so so so wicked proud of you! It's been amazing watching this dream form in your head - watching you take the risk to try it - then get into school, meet Rashan, and... and... work your butt off.

I can't wait to see what's next!