6.02.2010

Can I Braid It?

When Rashan and I were in the talking to each other way too much (and loving every minute) phase before we started dating, one of his old coworkers decided it was time to force him to take their platonic relationship to the next level.  He told her he wasn't interested because he was kind of talking to someone and she was like, "Is she your girl?"  He said, "No."  She said, "Then so what?"  He continued to (allegedly) deny her overtures.  One night in her sexiest entreaty she sent him a text...


I don't think you're ready for this jelly....

No, that's not what she said.  I really don't think you're ready for her sexy text....


Say what?


You are? 

Well okay...


"Is your back hairy?" 

ROTFL!!!!  Did she think he would say, "Come over here and find out *insert bedroom eyes*"?  So now it's one of our favorite jokes!  "Hey, hairy-backed wonder."  "What's up chubacka?"  "So... you never answered my question about your back, taco meat or good hair like the hair on your head?"  "Bald?"  "Do you shave it?"  "Do you need to?"  "Can I give you a hand?"  Hahahahahahahaha.  I'm making up every single one of those last quotations but ladies, gentlemen, people of all ages, inquiring about back hair is not the way to get a person to let you have your way with them.  Sorry.  But it's better you hear it from me.

13 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I just choked on my lunch! What on earth what possess a person to ask that question?

Naima said...

*dead*

And THIS is why I shouldn't read your blog at work. I nearly fell out of my chair!!!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! That was her attempt at seduction???? Hilarious!!

Ladynay said...

Maybe she is turned on by back hair and needed to make sure R. had that before going after him any further....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Oh Hells No! What? Bwahahahahahaha
and EWWWWW was she serious? Stop it bird just stop it. Thanks for the laugh!

Trish said...

Gross! I have no idea why I thought this was going to be about armpits. I'm sure the exchanges between them were awkward after that!

K. Rock said...

Not sexy...

Liz Dwyer said...

What in the WORLD???

Good thing he's a nice guy because I would've seriously tried to blackmail her with that mess.

She probably thought it would work because it's worked before. Sigh.

Jameil said...

mrs. count... i cannot tell you! lol.

naima... lololol be careful!

mrs.tdj... you don't think it would be effective?? lolol

lady... *vomit*

gp... she had to be serious! why would you ask that???

trish... lol. you & her are kindred souls, I'm sure! he didn't respond and I don't think there have been any exchanges! Lolol

k... no?? lol

liz... what kind of blackmail? the skeevy guys you normally date are gonna hear about this one!!! lol. work HOW? in getting you to sufficiently creep someone out so they give in to your advances??

Jazzy said...

I remember this...and a year later it is STILL just as FUNNY!!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I asked in an incredulous sense. It's a habit. When anybody says anything that sounds crazy I respond with are you serious? And that was a crazy question! I believe she said it but I can't believe she said.

Jameil said...

by you i meant her. lololol. i was asking HER, why would you ask that??? lololol

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

okay that's what I was doing too! LOL! We were on the same page. and another EWWWW for good measure!