One year of Monday Mindspacing!! How excited are you??? VERY, I KNOW!!
1) All of you must pat me on the back. 7 of the 30 Before 30 books I haven't read yet are on a promotion. They totaled $72.76 before the coupons I found online... which saved me $43.20. So even though they were $50.72 for 7 books with free shipping, I did not buy them, opting instead to save my money. Begin patting.
2) Can someone tell me where I thought I was going that I needed 7 outfits for 4 days in Florida when I need to spend the majority of those days packing? Help her (me), Lawd!!
3) Have I told you how excited I am about 30 Before 30?? I'M SO EXCITED!! I'm already underway with 3 of my goals and can't wait to give you a proper update when I've completed one! Yay me!!! I finished a book-- Pride and Prejudice and I LOVED IT!! 9 more to go!
4) When you spend a full page of tweets on follow backs... you gotta go.
5) My hair is the longest it's ever been and continually scares me when my shoulders are bare. I'm constantly convinced there's something crawling on me.
6) No movies to post this week because with moving and driving many more miles than I planned and a series of unfortunate events... I saw one movie. Le sigh.
7) Why did Victoria'sSecret send me a birthday gift card... that expires June 30th... my birthday is August 23rd...
8) I knew my boyfriend was a music snob but it came to a head when we were driving to Atlanta this weekend. I realized he liked ZERO fun songs. Every song that comes on that sounds like something you would currently hear at a party, "I HATED this song." Of course you did... wet blanket. Lol. I was really irritated by this when I was sleepy. Now it's amusing. I want to go put on "Bust a Move."
9) I'm on week 2 of my 3 workouts a week for a year! Raise your hand if you're excited! *hands in the air!!*
10) Life is working my nerves a bit right now. I spent hundreds of dollars on my car then Rashan's car broke down and we had to leave it and half of my stuff in Gainesville. FAIL. We have to go back there again later this week. Now I REALLY can't wait for that part of my life to be over. Peace out Gainesville.