1) Cursing cartoon kids is the worst for me. I'll pass on the shows that have them.
2) I saw the Berenstain Bears somewhere and had an urge to read all of them again! It was one of my favorite series in elementary school before I was put on the Babysitters Club. I liked Nancy Drew just okay. Same with the Boxcar Kids. I really liked Sweet Valley High. Judy Blume, WHAT!?!? I read 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' when I go to my mom's house every other year or so. Love it! I will definitely pick that one up again this summer!
3) I'm so glad I put a reading goal on my 30 Before 30 list! I love reading and I really missed it when I was shoving in incessant films last year. I have totally given up on watching 365 films this year. I really don't care enough to do that. I'll be fine with 300. That means I'm still less than halfway there.
4) I won't say I'm already following EVERYBODY I want to follow on twitter. Who knows what great tweeter may pop out the woodwork (I think Nerd Girl would be great on twitter!) but when I see people say they're on now, 9/10xs I think, "Ew. Your fb statuses are horrendous, why would I want additional torture?"
5) I'm sitting in the car while Rashan pumps my gas when I hear this outrageously loud singing along to a horribly produced song. I look over (shocked it wasn't him LOLOL) and it's old boy pumping his gas... I just know it's his song and this is his idea of marketing. Mess.
6) I love driving in Atlanta when there are plenty of people on the road and you can go 75 in a 55 because you're going with the flow of traffic and people STILL pass you. Once a cop passed me going AT LEAST 90.
7) My zip code at Hampton was 23608, it was 32608 in Gainesville. I realized this when I couldn't remember my Gainesville zip code a few weeks ago! Lol! Nutty.
8) I love being able to say my highest completed education is graduate degree when filling out surveys!! :)
9) You sound dumb when you say game 7 is do or die. Really? So wait, if you lose this game... it's over????????
10) I don't like swimsuit ads with chicks laid out on the beach. Are you selling sexy or a swimsuit? Because I can see sexy & congrats and all but I need to see the swimsuit. Thank you ever so much.
11) I'm a cartoon character. I sneeze when I spill pepper. LOL!! Mess!!
12) I don't like when people use twitter to be cruel. It's so unnecessary.
13) And for the people using Father's Day as an excuse to release all of their bitterness, I hope you get the help you need. No, really. Despite the fact that