1) I like reading the New International Version of the Bible... but I like memorizing the King James Version. It just sounds more Bible-y to me. Reminds me of my childhood.
2) Georgia is in a really aggressive anti-meth phase right now... the commercials-- radio & television-- and billboards are omnipresent. Somebody rich apparently has a momma, son or daughter who was obliterated by meth. I'd just like to know the appeal of a drug that's a bunch of household cleaners boiled together. I'm gonna have to pass on that.
3) What is wrong with my boyfriend? This dude has exposed more of his ridiculous rap stuff in the last week than in the previous year. This is exactly why I excuse myself from the room or the phone when he starts going. I DON'T CARE!! He critiqued a rap using the term, 'non-sequitur.' For real? And still can't stop listening to the hood rat rap on ATL stations.
4) I made the Ultimate Sunday Meat & Potatoes dinner with steamed asparagus in a paper bag from Tyler's Ultimate per my 30 Before 30 goal. OMG!!! That was one of the most delicious, most impressive-looking dinners I've ever made! I was so excited & proud of myself! :)
5) I can't watch soccer. One goal in 90 minutes? I'm gonna have to pass. Show me the highlights.
6) I don't get the becoming a UniversalLife minister for your friend's wedding thing. I mean I do and I don't. I don't personally want it at all. So that's what I mean. I can kind of understand why people do it. It just seems so hippie-ish.
7) Rashan's mom is way more physically affectionate than my mom. It's an adjustment being around her. Lol.
8) I frequently think there's someone who doesn't believe I cook as much as I have in the last few weeks. I make myself crazy with something I have no proof of. I DO like posting failures, though because who believes EVERYTHING you make tastes awesome? Nobody.
9) Once again, I watched ONE movie last week... wow... I blame car issues & 3 days at Rashan's mom's house.
10) Rashan left me alone in his mom's house... several times. The most okay times were when I was in the kitchen. Lol. His 2nd youngest nephew now treats me like an expected addition. He ran to me and gave me a hug before he went to sleep the other night. Too cute.
11) I don't know why all the newspaper websites now have this giant ad that covers the screen and you HAVE to x out of to read the site but it's really really annoying.
12) Why didn't any of you guys tell me about KindleForMac??? I can read free books on my computer w/o needing to own a Kindle!! You people care nothing about me. Why is this?