1) FB is doing the most. You can now like comments on statuses??? Liking statuses, okay, but liking the comments on the statuses??? Extra.
2) Locator updates make me nervous. Why do people need to know your location when you're mobile? Creepy.
3) How about there were screens on the plane where you could create playlists from cds. I made a great list from RiRi, Bey, Gaga and more of their ilk. Guess when I finished it? About 3 minutes before the pilot said we were 15 minutes from landing. Fail.
4) The film festival was SO COOL!! I can't wait until I can go to them as the filmmaker and hold my own Q&As! I saw some really great films. The film updates are coming later in the week seeing as I just needed a day to decompress yesterday!
5) People and their impatience, man. People were crowded at the plane's gates to board before everyone got off the plane from the previous flight. Then they stood in the way like they didn't have seats already. Some were on standby but the vast majority were not. Let's calm it on down.
6) I have an awesome surprise planned for my mom's birthday on Wednesday. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :)
7) Rashan and I are funny. We speak in unison more and more frequently. Then he says, "Jinx, owe me a NuGrape." Yeah, no! Fail on the hood drinks! Lolol.
8) I bought a book for a dollar at the dollar store... clearly I should've known better. Really, 8 f-bombs in the first 5 pages? Wretched & pass.
9) I tried to get my red lipstick and the guy picked out the most awful hooker red you've ever seen in your life. I told you I wanted a red that looked good on me. I said no raisin-colored and this is what you give me? Is this why you work at U.lta instead of Sephora or Mac? I tried Lancome and that was only slightly better. Clearly I need to get myself on to the Mac counter yesterday. I should ask Rah's sister-in-law.
10) Martin+Osa aka my fave chain clothing store is going out of business. FAIL. They have such great clothes for me-- classic with slightly trendy touches. Ugh. BUT I can't wait to stock up on clothes when they go even lower! YESSSSS. 30% off for a store going out of business w/no returns or refunds = not low enough. I got some things yesterday but I'm gonna need much more.