1) I seriously have to stop reading this blog where the (male) author says ridiculous things and the (mostly female) commenters giggle and tell him how right it is. THEN when one person dissents, everyone else jumps on that person. Are you serious with that? I can't.
2) I'm really tired of the celeb gossip all over twitter. I work really hard to stay out of those people's business. I don't know them and I don't want to know them or intimate details of their lives. My tweeps are trying to drag me into it. Sometimes I don't bother to read old tweets when I see crap like that in the first two.
3) At Quizno's the other day as a man orders a salad.
Worker: What kind of dressing would you like?
Man: No dressing.
Worker: So you don't want any caesar, honey mustard, italian or ranch?
Me (thinking): Why on earth would you run down the entire list when he said he didn't want dressing?
Worker: So you don't want any dressing?
Me(thinking): WHAT ON EARTH!??!
Man: I mean, it comes with dressing doesn't it?
Worker: Yes, but sometimes people don't like it so I ask.
Man: OHHH! Yeah, yeah I'll just take the dressing that comes with it.
Me (thinking): See. I was on your side. NOT ANYMORE. This is totally your fault. People like you are the reason she asks the same question 3xs. This is why I can't work in food service. Just one of the many reasons.
4) I don't eat krab. You know, imitation crab meat. I don't want any fake meat! That's gross! So if you don't have crab, I'm going with something else. Sushi or whatever. Don't put krab in my food.
5) Why are pepperonis bunched together on frozen pizzas? So annoying and yes I like frozen pizza. Probably partly because I never had them as a kid.
6) Not to pull the black card or anything, but I'm seriously about to ask one of my classmates why he only asks me about black movies. Really P.recious, G.ood Hair, and T.YLERPERRY!?!?! You're a jerk. And really, if you were going to bombard me with every black movie with wide release in the last 6 months, you could have at least asked me about "The Princess and the Frog."
6) Rashan's mom has said nothing to me since we became FB friends... That makes me ALMOST more nervous than I would be if she was commenting on everything I posted. Like is she going to one day ambush me with a whole bunch of things I once said??? Lololol.
7) Guess who's way too future-focused right now? That would be the woman who has almost written 2010 for the date about 7xs (at least!!) in the last week. Also known as me. Uhhh.... what??
8) People who write 'congrads' are the e-equivalent of thousands of nails on chalkboards to me. *shudder*
9) I love watching my reviewer rank rise on Netflix! It's like watching my stock rise! The more movies I rate & review, the higher Netflix ranks me. Since Rashan has watched 900 more tv series & movies than me, yes you read that number right!!, he's significantly higher than me. I'm doing my best to fix that!!
10) Wow... it's been a REALLY bad season for the Panthers. They fall to 5-8 after their most recent loss. Even w/o Jake Delhomme who seriously should've been gone at least 3 seasons ago. Can you please tell me what other quarterback gets that many chances?
11) Guess who tried 0 new recipes last week? That would be me. I couldn't muster up the gusto to cook or subsequently wash dishes.
12) I like my ketchup cold. Unless it comes in those little packets. And then I need it to be room temperature. It seems thicker and gloopier when it's cold in packets and that won't do.