- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- One 4-ounce can diced green chilies
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Brush an 8-inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Pour into the prepared dish and bake until set, about 35 minutes.
Result: So I might not have liked this as much because I forgot to put the butter inside AND used ricotta instead of cottage cheese so it was a little wetter. It was more like a souffle. Rashan liked it, though. Oh and instead of cheddar & chiles I used pepper jack cheese. I served it with a side of bacon. This serves 4 so I just halved the recipe (using 3 eggs instead of 2.5 lol).