12.25.2009

De-Lurking Day!

I stole this from Blogger 1969 while I'm Christmasing it up today AND SO WHAT?!  I can do that.  I've always been intrigued by lurkers.  You know, those shadowy people in Idaho or Wyoming (I have never even (knowingly) met anyone who lived in either of those states, let alone was from there!) who stay on your blog for 96 minutes a day, leaving their desk and coming back to re-read your latest post for the 7th time because the last 6 times provided a whole new perspective!  Lolol.  See what happens when you leave me to my own devices?  I make up crazy things about you.  So, dear lurkers, in honor of my favorite musically-inclined holiday!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!, what is your name, what's your favorite post that I've written and why?

Now I will get you started, but I must warn you, as egotistical as it sounds, I have a lot of faves among my own posts.  What?  If you can't make yourself laugh, you probably can't make anybody laugh!  Lol.  My name is Jameil and (one of) my favorite post(s) is The Attack of the Christmas Sweaters.  Tres appropos for today, n'est-ce pas?  Let's pray today is the last day we have to see those for another year!!  I would post another one but it is seriously a Jameil from another time!  It's funny and almost shocking to see stuff I wrote when I first started this blog because I have really evolved.  I could delete the old posts and/or start a new blog but I pretty much think of this like a journal that I happen to let you people read.  I would feel almost like I was getting rid of my past when it made me who I am today.  But since you are so NOSY (Lol), return the favor!  Let me be nosy with you and tell me who you are and your favorite post of mine.

4 comments:

laughing808 said...

Merry Christmas Jameil......

Laughing808 delurking for a few. I enjoy your Mindspacing and Crazy Movie Lady posts. The movie post gives me ideas on movies I normally pass up and I've checked out a few becuase of your posts. And the mindspacing, interesting.....LOL

love.joi said...

Hey, I also like your mindspacing quotes and how cute the Rashaan is usually the first replier and how he thouroughly gives a response on each. Happy Holidays!

Rashan Jamal said...

Greedy for comments!!! LOL

Jameil said...

WELCOME ALL! Except Rashan. So welcome, both!

laughing... Thanks for delurking! That's cool! I always wonder who reads those things. Mindspacing is ridiculous. Lol. But I can't stop! I think of these things that aren't long enough for a post all the time.

joi... Thanks for delurking! I like his thoroughness, too! He's lovely sometimes. Hold that thought...

rah... shut your face. just because you had 0 Christmas comments don't come over here with that.