12.11.2009

Christmas Party!!

I just almost got beat on a technicality! I forgot I hadn't posted today!  Do you know who loves Christmas?!?!?  MEEEEEE!!  I'm sitting here listening to my Christmas faves.  I've been rocking Christmas music almost full time since November 1st.  OH YEAH!!  I almost made a giant piece of bendy Christmas ribbon my belt for a Christmas party I'm headed to.  I was too lazy to make an appetizer.  And so what?!?!  Lol.  I was working on my film and watching a movie.  This movie watching and blogging is really cramping my style as I get closer to getting out of this city.  I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR ALL THAT!!  LOL.  Back to the party... I'm bringing beer in a festive bag instead! 

Oh and for Christmas, my mom, sister and I are collaborating on dinner!  I'm really excited!  I'm frying oysters since we've never done that in my mom's house, everyone loves oysters (actually I have no idea if my sister does but me, mom & Rah do!), and it'll be much less labor intensive with just a few people instead of oysters for 20 like Thanksgiving!  Rashan's meeting my sister for the first time in person though they've met on facebook.  Cool!  I almost forget they haven't met because he's met my mom, dad, brother (those last two are a small miracle since a lot of my friends I've known for a long time haven't even met them!), an aunt and a cousin.  My sister was working in eastern PA when Rashan met mom, dad & brother.  My brother's coming for Christmas breakfast which means I need to double what I was going to make!!  Lol.  I'm doing my Christmas meal shopping at the farmer's market in ATL.  Alright my ride's here!  Ho, ho, holla!!

4 comments:

Trish said...

I'm a lurker, not sure if I've ever left a comment. I think its cool that you're over Christmas breakfast. I'm normally so into the holidays but I moved away from all my f*m in Oct so I'm not really thrilled at the moment. I have been happy to shop for everyone, however, and will be glad too see my fam Christmas day. I hope your breakfast goes great!

Rashan Jamal said...

AWW YEAH!!! Oysters!!

LOL @ beer in a festive bag. I'm sure that was the best gift anyway.

LOL @ doubling the food for b/c of your brother. He's a growing boy and growing boys need food.

Jameil said...

trish... welcome! as the resident food nut and consummate tester of recipes it's only fitting! when i was in pittsburgh, my first Christmas was hard b/c i had to work so I didn't get to go home. I think it will be fabulous!!!

rj... mmmmmmm oysters!! it was totally the best gift! lol. he's 30! time for him to stop growing! he needs to start shrinking!

Melvyn said...

This can't succeed as a matter of fact, that is exactly what I believe.
site | check | here