1) If asked to make a decision and I like all options, I always ask, "Can I have both?" I love to split the difference. If I don't have to choose, I see no reason to choose. If at Sonic I could have fries AND tots, I would really be a happy person. As such, I usually choose tots b/c you can get fries everywhere.
2) My cousin is the most disgruntled pregnant person right now and it is HILARIOUS!!! She's mad at the whole world because she's uncomfortable but she says it in such a way that all you can do is laugh. Love her!!
3) Shopping in traditional or easily accessible stores is becoming increasingly difficult for me. The clothes all look the same and many are too expensive and/or made from poor quality fabric. So not awesome. Can I get some unique, well-made, inexpensive clothes??? I'm gonna have to learn how to sew, aren't I? Or how to recruit design students who will work for food...
4) My fashion blogs are undergoing another upheaval. If you have ill-fitting clothing, I must unfollow. If you promote terrible items just to say you had a giveaway? I must unfollow. If you basically wear the same thing all the time... SAY IT WITH ME!! I must unfollow.
5) I took a break from "The Office" in favor of "Parks & Rec" and LOLOL.
6) I adore Rashan most when he's sleeping. I love him tons when he's awake but when he's sleeping? He's so QUIET!! That dude talks too much. As evidenced by his thrice daily blogging. Wait... that's somebody else's husband. He's not that quiet when he sleeps but he's adorable! Tis why I adore him.
7) The internet is DETERMINED to make me a bad speller! Determined!! And I won't have it! I just won't! This is why I'm reading books again. So I can remember how to spell. Otherwise I think I have to give back my 3rd grade spelling bee victory.
8) I found a list of baby names from only God knows how long ago when I was home. This was apparently during my "I hate my name" phase because I wouldn't use a single one now. Grace Alexandra, Thaddeus Phillippe, Tahara Sarai, Charlotte Ann Elizabeth, Eli David. Oh and there was also Amari Kani. Yes. Like Karl Kani. But the name of all names and the one none of us will ever forget, Nautica Alexis! Thank God I wasn't a teenage mother because I clearly had no sense!!
9) We watched "Love Jones" Friday night. I said, "How does Nia Long look the same age today?" Rashan said, "She doesn't look the same age. She looks two years older.' LOLOL
10) I hate when people make heaux singular and leave the x. If you don't know French, don't try to conjugate a fake Franglais verb. And if you pretend to know French and leave the x, you're the lamest of all. Toast!
11) It makes me uncomfortable when people call work 'the plantation' or any of its derivatives. There's no comparison.
12) Let's all applaud Rashan for making a change in his life! When people sneeze, he now says "Bless you." Yay!!! I used to always sneeze and then look at him like, "Cad!" He's a very polite person so I was confused by this thing.
13) It's official... unless I want to eat 90xs a day, I can't be a vegetarian. I'm always hungry no more than 4 hours later but usually about 2 when I have a vegetarian meal. Tis sad.
14) Aaaaand I've been cooking up a storm lately. If you need some recipes, take yourself on over to The Record Dish. There's plenty there and plenty more coming this week.