1) I used to be a stan for 112. I've seen them in concert at least 3 times. I think maybe 4 but I'm not sure. (Former stan fail.) I waited outside the student center when they were at Hampton to take a picture with them and got one w/my fave, Mike! :))))) I also got Room 112 autographed on another occasion! I've bought or had 112 (the first album) bought for me multiple times. Stan.
2) I want a brooch for every occasion. Love 'em. I own 8 or 9 now. MORE MORE!!
3) While we're talking about much-neglected accessories... can hats pleeeeeeeeease be worn more??? I'm going to start wearing mine regularly. They're mostly winter fabrics so I have a bit of a wait but IT'S COMING!!! As you can imagine from numbers 2 & 3, my grandma and I are on one accord when it comes to accessories. Last time I was there, she stole my hat! She probably doesn't remember it's mine so I'm going to have to steal it back.
4) I really want to go to Mississippi so my mom's side of the fam can meet Rashan. From grandma, to aunts & uncles to cousins, NOBODY on that side has met him. FAIL.
5) My sister says she knows I'm not preg b/c she wants it too bad and she never gets anything she wants... ROTFL!!! My father's on again off again gf says my dad can't stop talking about grandchildren. Please go sit down. If HE knew not to tell me that, you should do better and not spread that around.
6) Y'all know I don't know anything about hip hop and Rashan is Mr. Hip Hop, right? Well I've been diligently researching when the Tribe doc will be in a theater near us b/c that's his favorite group. We saw a trailer this weekend and I now want to see it more than ever! Because we live in a one doc a month town (okay it's not QUITE that bad...), we have to wait until September. Sigh.
7) I'm trying to get Rashan down with us going to the movies every week. HELP!
8) This man saved a corner of tequila in a 750ml bottle. I don't even think it's enough for a shot. It's been there for more than a month. You, sir, are a failure.
9) I am apparently officially an old lady and I'm still not even 29. 8 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY!!! I slept wrong on my hip in some crazy position and it hurt to walk for two days! This cannot be.
10) Speaking of my birthday, I bought myself those spoon straws (and a silicone whisk)! Love 'em! I have also decided I would like to see 4 or 5 movies in the theater for my birthday. I found more shoes, too in 7.5 -- black or brown. These in black.
11) Why did we try to go to a 'seafood fest' here and there was NO MORE THAN 10 yards of street blocked off, a 'band' of two people with one person (their brother?) taking a photograph and no one else paying attention, and 15 people max there for the 'fest.' -_- Oh! And they were charging $5 per person to attend. That is not a festival and you are out of your mind.
12) We would've gone to beer fest down the street but it was $35pp. Ummm.... Rashan definitely doesn't like beer enough to go for that. Per person though?? It would've been nice if it was cheaper because it was walking distance from the house.
13) OMG I looooove Whole Foods! Every time I go there I find something that's cheaper than it is at Harris Teeter or cooler. They have a wine/large beer bottle chiller that chills your beer to ice cold in 7 mins. AWESOME!! Goat cheese, blue cheese crumbles, feta crumbles, fresh herbs, baguettes, frozen cranberries = all cheaper at WF than Harris Teeter. #win #win #win Also doesn't that list sound like the start to an awesome wine and cheese??????