1) I like the number 111.
2) There is not a single company I want to hear from daily. They have got to get their email subscriptions under control.
3) I hate those days where I wake up in a bad mood. It's like, "Really? Who hurt you in your sleep last night?"
4) I never iron. It just seems like an extra unnecessary step. But once I deem something unwearable without ironing and actually iron, I am suddenly in the mood to iron. And it has a calming, almost therapeutic effect. Repetitive motion or something.
5) I know it's supposed to be hot in the summer but this unrelenting heat over 95 degrees every day is evil. I want it to stop.
6) Me & Rashan are going to Atlanta for a wedding in September and WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
7) Next on my unsub list: Groupon & Living Social. I NEVER see anything I like on there. Going on a year w/groupon I've bought ONE. The deals of even remote interest come less than once a month. In months, I've never seen a deal on Living Social that I wanted. That was short-lived...
8) I don't really like soy sauce. I eat eel sauce with my sushi if anything other than wasabi. And I almost never eat Chinese food but when I do, duck sauce.
9) Facebook status of the week: Just watched inception... I'm now highly concerned I'm currently asleep and don't realize it.
10) The worst hashtag attempts? Things like #move it or lose it sister. Sigh. The point of a hashtag is to put an entire phrase as one word. It's #moveitorloseitsister. (We won't discuss the ill-advised usage of that particular phraseology in 2011.) Surely you realize that. You HAVE to have seen it enough places. If you can't comply, just don't use hashtags. Merci
11) Can everybody do me another favor? Don't post anymore blurry photos on fb. On your camera phone they probably look a "little" bad but blown up on my screen, my eyes try to compensate. Make that stop.
12) I went to M.adewell this weekend and got a pair of jeans... They were originally $115. I got them for $19.99. And it was tax-free weekend. And I had a $25 gift card. *pats back*