2) Netflix doesn't even know me anymore. It's been flat out wrong on multiple ratings after something like a 100-film streak. SMH Oh and my main issue with the Netflix thing is that it was ALL OVER Twitter for a good 2 hours before they sent an announcement to customers. Fail.
3) As you're reading this, my mommy and I are en route to or in Asheville for my birthday!!! YAY!!! Did I mention it's tomorrow??? I'm so excited!!!! She wanted to spend a whole day with just me since "it was just the two of us that day." I said, "And daddy. You want me to invite him?" LOLOL She declined. I could cry about being a child of divorce (their 30th anniversary would've been today!) and ask her to reconsider. Really bewilder her! :) In case you're worried, I've been okay with my parents divorce since before it was finalized more than 10 years ago.
4) Please make Rashan stop "talking" to me in his half sleep. He's really mumbling about nothing and can't remember what he said the second after it leaves his mouth. Sir...
5) I was thinking the other day I just can't imagine Brad Pitt still being a sexsymbol when he's old and gray. I'm not saying it won't happen but I would be equally unsurprised either way. I could see him just looking old. Now George Clooney? That man will be delicious till he dies! I can't call no nother man delicious... (7:35)
6) You know the most shocking thing about meeting people in person you've known on the blog? Height. Unless they talk about it all the time or you happen to see an 8 foot tall brother, you never know. Because I will forget in a minute! What I'm trying to say is K. Rock, how tall are you? You look short. & I don't want to get shocked. LOL
7) Since the pregnancy post, Rashan has asked me like 4xs if I'm pregnant. -_- I'm going to ban him, too.
8) I've been watching 'The Office' reruns on Netflix nightly or near nightly for like a month. I can't stop. The wedding episode nearly makes me cry every time! But Dwayne & Whitley was the best tv wedding of all time!!!!! I don't nearly cry, I bawl!! Simp.
9) I have been doing terribly with my teaching progress in the last week but don't you worry your pretty little head! Even though it's my birthday week, I'm going to gift myself with a great job search and some achievements!
10) I'm a psycho with an active imagination looking for disaster around every corner. Son... why do I prefer to listen to Rashan
11) Did I mention tomorrow is my birthday??? To celebrate, I'm going to have ELK for the first time! How exciting!!!! :)