12.02.2007

I WANT OUT!!

Of everything. I don't want any obligations for the rest of the year. I can't wait until I get to the point where I can take an entire month off. Any month. I really don't care which it is. Baby steps. I want to get to the point where I can take 2 CONSECUTIVE weeks off without using all my vacation for the year. *grumbling* You know those commercials that ask "Wanna get away?" I'm likely to start goin off at the screen if it came on right now. All "What do you think?!!? YEAH I WANNA GET AWAY!! GIMME A TICKET!!" Son of a... whatever man.

I needed to be in church this morning. However, I have to be at work in less than 12 hours. Church starts in 45 minutes. It's terrible. Especially since he's only particularly time concious when the Steelers have a 1:00 game. Today it's at 8:15. He'll take his time. Jameil doesn't have that kind of time today. I need to be going to sleep by the time I get out of church, not looking at a 20+ minute drive in the rain. Praise God its rain and not any other form of precipitation. This morning (aka last night before work) I got to scrape a layer of ice from around my car in the freezing rain. Yuck indubitably. Bad mood. Grumble grumble.

Up note (my optimism is kill.ing.me!!): "just hurry up and give me the money so i can go home cuz i'm busy" andre, america's most smartest model... (Extremely pointless show as you can see by the title but like my father, I will watch nearly anything at least once. The stupid shows I just choose to wait until lots of episodes are compiled and I can just watch them all in a row. Yes, I know that makes no sense.) The quote!! Hilarious!! "Cause I'm busy!!" He knows he wants to add BIATCHES to the end of that. Man oh man. Good times, good times.

Yes I still want to get away. Hmph.

7 comments:

Momisodes said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! I'm not picky...I'll go anywhere...even if its just 5 minutes away from home, and I have to shower with Calgon.

My only request....it must be warm..."not any other form of precipitation."--Amen.

Adei von K said...

you need a bahamavention. have you heard those commercials yet?

working stiff: i need to get away
island man: what are you running from?
WS: life, job, etc
IM: you need a bahamavention
*phone rings*
IM: hello? life? oh he's [WS] not here.

Tasha said...

Girl, I know all too well what you mean. My body forced me into taking a leave of absence from work. *sigh*. LOL @ being glad it's not any other form of precip. I think that every time it rains here and my parents get snow up their way.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I feel you jam. That's why I'm taking my ass to New Orleans for the weekend for LSU's bowl game.

Even though I don't have tickets, I'll be in NOLA for a weekend of partying. Lol.

Rashan Jamal said...

bad mood, grumble grumble. LOL

It'll be okay. You'll get your month off in due time.

LOL @ the preacher wrapping it up for the game. The Lord says its about to be kickoff, Amen!

Jameil said...

sandy... done! lol @ the calgon reference! its snowing right now. BAH HUMBUG!!

stace!! what is it w/you and la acting like my favorite commercials are of no knowlege or consequence to you!?!? see post from march 3rd. la maybe (still no excuse), you, unacceptable. i don't like you right now. you like winning trips there. how bout you invite me next time.

T... sigh indeed. DON'T RUB IN YOUR WX!! IT'S SNOWING RIGHT NOW!! (she repeats)

v... SEE RESPONSE TO T!! you suck.

rj... in due time?? that sounds like never dude. lol @ preacher too!! this is what i'm sayin! it's crazy!

Don said...

lol

Cute post.