1) Work on my relationship with God. I finished II Samuel (I wrote I Samuel but I had already completed it. I meant II Samuel), the first book of Psalms (which contains 5 books to divide its 150 chapters) and Zechariah. I hit my goal of 335. On the nose! Whoohoo!! My October goal is to reach 415 total chapters, an increase of 80. I'm not sure about my book goals just yet.
I did not make it to any churches AGAIN but I want to go to 2 this month so I'll work on that again this month. I have such a mental block with churches. I don't want to be disappointed again. This is my third search in my third city in less than 5 years. I'm tired of finding a church!!! And considering I probably won't be in Winston-Salem next year... there we go again. But there's one right down the street from me that comes highly recommended so there's really no excuse!! I'm going to make this happen!!
2) Start my next film. Woohoo!!! Check!
3) Take the next step in my career. I did some networking and training, a conference and there is more networking and training to come this month! So exciting! I want to send out job applications by the 15th.
4) Try new restaurants. I actually found a few places I liked this month! WHEEEE!! One Mexican, one Latin. LOLOL. I love it. I'd like to find one or 2 more this month. LET'S DO IT!
5) Cook at least 3xs a week, 2 of those new recipes. I started posting again! I am going for one meatless meal a week and cooking at least 3xs a week. I'm trying to get my mojo back again. You know a busy semester wreaks havoc on my cooking!
6) Watch more movies. My goal was 15. LOLOL. I am such a mess. I watched 11.5. Fail. My goal for October... is 20. Whoa... LOLOL
7) Workout more. I was shooting for 3xs a week. That didn't happen again but I did a weight loss challenge for September. I lost my goal of 6 pounds AND started working with a trainer! I'm in injury-recovery mode right now though. :( Hurt shoulder. I decided I want to lose about 5 more pounds.
8) Statecations. This month I wanted to go wine tasting... didn't happen. AGAIN. Enter sadness. :( Somebody please take me wine tasting... PLEASE!! And can we go look at the leaves in the mountain before Thanksgiving?? :(
9) Contact my grandma once a month. I was supposed to finally send her a package of my stuff from graduation & screening.... I didn't do that. Lol. I am so wack. But I called her! And she loved it as usual! Another call due in to her in the next week or so.