Hello children! I know you wanted to know all about my many pet peeves... Here are just a few...
1) Open cabinets and drawers. This includes drawers to the cd players. Close it IMMEDIATELY after you finish using it!!
2) Standing with the refrigerator door open.
3) Cooking in a dirty kitchen. Gross.
4) Peeking through the blinds by pulling them apart rather than lifting a slat.
5) Smoking neighbors. OMG!! Get me my own house STAT. My next city I am TOTALLY renting a house rather than an apartment. I thought having 2 neighbors wouldn't be a problem but with the heat on, their smoke CIRCULATES through my house. OH HECK NO!! All kinds of ventilation options are under consideration. Something's happening STAT.
6) Monopolizers on my time. Y'all bought to have to miss me, shawty! I know you don't have anything to really occupy your time but, I'm about to start opting out of things. I need people breaks. I have been doing stuff non-stop for a few weeks now and everybody's about to get cut off. I also hate that I feel so compelled to particpate.
7) Leaving the refrigerator door open.
8) Leaving water running.
9) Leaving lights on when no one's in the room.
10) Conversely, sitting in the dark for no apparent reason.
11) Eating the components of my meals separately. I'll eat this but this isn't ready so I'll go ahead and eat what's ready and take the rest as it arrives.
12) Food that's supposed to be cold being left out for more than the exact amount of time it's in use (milk, butter, cheese).
13) Improperly wrapped food.
Yes, I know I'm a psycho.