1) Last Monday: I have reached the, "This sucks portion of the semester." I hate everything right now. This Monday: EVERYTHING doesn't suck... but some things do... a lot.
2) Post of the week: What's in the freezer? Probably not for the faint of heart.
3) Tevrow & Chase ... found the brand on a fashion blog and now want to marry it.... It was from this post. LOOK AT THAT SKIRT!!! And included the best phrase ever (she was working in the church nursery unexpectedly): They may just be toddlers but it's not too early for them to learn about fabulous. Indeed.
4) Guess who got engaged last weekend??? My bff Adei!! Yay!!! Everybody congratulate her!!
5) Is it bad that I very soon afterward started wondering what I'll be wearing to her wedding? LOL
6) The Record Dish would be growing cobwebs if not for Stace finally posting over there. I have two computers right now and to keep myself from going nuts I do the majority of stuff on the work computer and end up doing almost everything here. But I put pics on The Record Dish which requires me to use my personal computer. Too much hassle and I never get around to it. I'm at least 3 recipes and 3 outfit posts behind. Oops. I have posts scheduled for the week, though!
7) My friends retweet an ex and it makes me SO glad we parted ways. It was a toxic relationship and he has NOT evolved. If he has, he hasn't evolved enough.
8) I hate when people misuse the word "well." "What would look well." You mean good.
9) Can someone make it possible for me to cook more? Please?? Thanks.
10) I need to start researching my paper due in a few weeks. Let me get that together. Mk? :)
11) I've seen so many episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress" in the last two weeks that I don't know if I need to see another. I will... but I won't like it... all.
12) There's also NOT A CHANCE my future husband will see me in my dress before I walk down the aisle on our wedding day. Roll out.