1) How do chefs look so collected when chopping onions on tv? I am RARELY (see: maybe twice in my whole cooking life) without tears and sometimes I have tears and snot to fill the Seine. You're welcome for that visual. Delicious ain't it?
2) Why do I think in such vulgarities now? it's the fact that everyone in my whole life curses up and down a blue, red and yellow streak.
3) Don't ask me to do nothin between 3pm Friday and 11am Sunday. Not one single thing. I got sick sometimes between Wednesday and Thursday but had a full day Thursday. I was on campus for 12 full hours. NOT FUN. I got home and refused to leave when I woke up feeling worse Friday. So 9pm Thursday to 11am Sunday = mine. :P
4) I don't ever want to smell another cigarette. Ever.
5) Can I have Project Runway babies? I will name them Michael Kors, Heidi, Nina Garcia, Christian Siriano and Mondo. They will design, critique and model for me.
6) Please make people stop saying "Sorry for your lost." I can't take you seriously when you don't speak properly. Yep, I'm a cold-hearted snake.
7) I think it's been long enough. Pandora can stop calling itself a "new form of radio."
8) I pulled out the Christmas music this week! Yep! Show did! Lolol
9) Facebook post of the week: "Why are you at Disney on Ice eating cotton candy, wearing Toy Story hats, buying up souveniers, and getting all excited if you ain't got no ---- kids with you?" LOLOLOL
10) Guess who's giving her first mid-term this week??? That'd be me! Can't wait! I think they'll do well. I'm doing a review tomorrow.