1) Rashan hates that I listen to the intro to "A Different World" every single time the show comes on even if it's been recorded. What? I like the intro. I do the same thing with "30 Rock." That intro is brilliant!
2) Please don't ever type "Happy Birthday." Why would you end a joyous declaration with a period? It's so final. Like this is yo LAST birthday. Enjoy. Sucka.
3) Tweet of the week goes to Tim Siedell, "Full of peace and calm this morning. Googled my symptoms and found out I died in my sleep." LOLOL! I convinced myself I had a torn rotator cuff the other week! All because of the Google!
4) I want to get Rashan a JustinBieber calendar for Christmas.
5) My fave roomie is nuts! She called to ask for my blog address then went back to comment on 6 or 7 posts....... lol
6) Why am I so popular?
7) Why did I have a student contact me during fall break, less than 24 hours after the mid-term, to ask when I would be posting the grades? Girl, go play!!
8) I feel good about my mid-term because I gave them a list of things I would ask about and didn't stray from that. They didn't all get the same questions wrong so I know the things they missed weren't my fault! Yippee!!!
9) There's nothing worse than giving a disgruntled baby mama a facebook page. Wait. A CURRENTLY PREGNANT disgruntled baby mama....
10) I'm in the midst of a situation requiring tact (not number 9... lolol) and I really don't feel like having tact... at all.
11) I'm tired of being a student. My last class ends April 27th. 6 months (not including the fact that I'm off December 10th- January 12th). I can do it. And I know it'll pass in the blink of an eye.
12) It's weird to not be making plans to go home for Christmas break... I have an apartment, I'm already an hour and a half from home, I've seen my mom more in the last 2 months than I ever have during a school semester. Hmm...