1) People should not be allowed to respond on fb (or anywhere else) if they are going to only state the obvious. Do you REALLY think that clever/sarcastic dude doesn't know he made a double entendre? Or are you really that stupid?
2) I want a Wii Fit really badly after workin it at Stace's. I also want someone to compete with and beat.
3) You know how there are people who looooove quotes? Count me out. I rarely see the point in a single quote somewhere for inspiration or whatever. But if you do, that's wonderful. I had a friend who was obsessed with quotes and almost as obsessed w/foisting them on me despite my well-documented dislike of the same. Face.
4) After getting rave reviews, I decided to try Google Reader. I only like it for people who don't post regularly or whose blogs I don't comment on (mommy bloggers & the only design blog i like so far-- anyone know of any others they like?). Then I don't have to visit their blogs and it still lets me know if they posted. But I wish the reader at the top of the page had a number next to it so I could know whether or not to click on it when I'm in gmail.
5) I had a good time in high school... but it was 10 years ago. I don't talk to anyone I knew from high school (I have friends from before h.s.) and I don't really want to reconnect... that's probably mean but #kanyeshrug
6) Why do British people and Canadians hate Z's? Realise, I know there are more. What's up with that? Do they refuse to put Z's in names, too?
7) I'm not joining any fb group that has more than 5 words in the name. Okay I lied. I'm not joining any group.
8) Are y'all really gonna keep using people's mugshots on your fb pages? Like look at my homie?
9) Was there a point where the producers of '30 Minute Meals' told Rach she didn't have to say 'EVOO, that's extra virgin olive oil' and could now just say EVOO and everyone would know what she meant? I feel like we should be there if we're not. Lol.
10) When I was in undergrad and said my major was broadcast journalism people were constantly asking me if I wanted to be on tv. Whatever. But when I said no, they would try to convince me otherwise. Seriously? How do you think the news gets on the air? All the pretty people certainly don't do that work!! Some do a little of it but all of them? Yeah no.
11) Sometimes the smell of newsprint and raw wood makes my throat close. Really weird. And it's been true for as long as I can remember. Hence the reason I hated going to the hardware store with my dad.
12) Deaf people are discriminated against by closed captioning. Really? You [BEEP] when they say the curse word on tv because deaf people aren't allowed to curse? THAT'S RACIST!! Wait... that's a Dave Chappelle sketch. Beep it for all or beep it for none! Deaf power!
13) "You kicked the game-winning field goal! How does it feel!?" "HORRIBLE! I'VE HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS MOMENT!!" Find another way to do post-game interveiws. That is an idiotic question.