1) This probably takes some of my Southern street cred but I don't like fried green tomatoes. I'm tomato picky as you know and fried and green = nasty to me. Yuck. (Southern street cred already gone because I don't like iced tea, greens, yams or chitlins.)
2) Dirty condiment containers are so disgusting to me. Like a ketchup bottle with dried ketchup all over it? YUCK. Please tell me that gets your home sanitation score lowered.
3) My Netflix follows me when I go to different places and that means the 'local favorites' on the site change. Near Rashan, horrible black movies *shudder*, in Gainesville, the weirdest mix ever. Just like the cities but still amusing.
4) I don't like eating the same thing for dinner two nights in a row. Dinner leftovers for lunch? Fine? But same dinner consecutive nights? Can't do it. It makes me feel like life is boring. I'm sitting down every night eating this mindless dinner, watching tv with half-shuttered lids, shoveling my fork from plate to mouth. Open, close, open close, open close. Then I die.
5) Purple cauliflower makes me nervous. Why is it so obnoxiously bright, especially when cooked? A bit frightening. Like the hooker of cauliflower. Vegetable of loose morals. SMH. You, too, blue potatoes. HARLOT.
6) I cut my finger while cooking last week then the following day on separate occasions got jalapeno and lime juice in the cut. OUCH!!! Some serious burn. I also managed to get jalapeno juice IN MY EYE. Please God never again on all 3 counts.
7) My mom thought it was so weird when I'd turn off the vents during the summer when riding in the car. The reason: it made my eyeballs cold. She would start cracking up! I was so serious though.. Cold eyeballs are not the business. Rashan thinks it's weird too. All that cold air freezing my eyes and semi-drying them out. I'm so straight. Just keep the car cool. Since it's been really cold here this last week (IN THE 20S AND 30S DURING THE DAY!!!), the heat is drying my eyes out, too. Bah.
8) My boyfriend is the funniest little old man. You know how some guys are creeped out by "That Crazy Lady Show" aka "Snapped"? Not my man! That's his bedtime story! He puts it on to fall asleep. I knew this already but seeing it in action? Huh.larity.
9) When I start reading a blog in the middle of some juicy drama, I'm always SOOOO confused. Like wait, what? Who is this dude who knocked you up then left you when you were 8 months pregnant and y'all were supposed to be getting married???? I don't get into celebrity gossip (as I will not stop saying until people stop trying to engage me w/it) but regular blogger business? All UP in that!!! Lolol. SOMETIMES. Sometimes I'ma need y'all to stop having drama ALLLL the time!
10) I love taking Rashan shopping with me. I like that he has opinions about shoes and clothes and knows why he doesn't like it. He doesn't really think I like his opinions but I do!
11) After buying sriracha (Thai hot sauce), I'm really close to now putting it on EVERYTHING. Grits, eggs, burgers, salmon, potatoes, sandwiches. Next up: cereal, cookies & coffee!! Lol. Just kidding. But savory stuff? WHAT'S UP SRIRACHA!!!!???
12) Know what is irritating? When I have so much to do I flit around accomplishing pieces of everything and all of nothing!! Until I say to myself did you really pick up that towel to fold it, think of something else to do, put it down and walk away? I also try to do things in the least amount of steps possible which means I overthink things sometimes and will turn in a circle as I decide to do this first no wait that, no this no AHHHH!! And it's just as crazy as it sounds.
13) I literally cannot stop watching movies. I'm still shoveling them in at 2 and 3 a day.