1) The word murderess is hilarious to me! How do you add an -ess to the word murder? To pretty it up a little? Look at that pretty little female murderer! Put her among the duchess and the empress.
2) I'm so over recipes calling for saffron. You know how they say it's the most expensive spice in the world? That's not a lie. I priced it in the store once (a specialty store of course, they don't sell it in the grocery store) and it was $17!! For a small packet. Like the amount you would have of any other spice, MAYBE LESS. Stop telling me to use that in my food when you know I'm not.
3) Sooo tired of the fb baby mama drama. If your baby daddy is acting up, fb isn't going to change his ways. Twitter either.
4) Sometimes when Rashan's not here I turn on 'Family Guy' to remind myself of when he's here.
5) This chick said, "Ladies night tonight! Ooooh yeah!" And someone responded, "Where?!?! No one told me nothin!!" Because you're not invited. Fall back.
6) It drives me absolutely batty that everything I say has bloggers sending me to the delivery room or down the aisle. Let's all calm down now!
7) I have no use for the idea that 2010 will be wonderful for us all. It's going to really suck for some people... like those who can't find their family members or who DIED in the earthquake in Haiti.
8) I think I should move to West Palm Beach so Stace can cook for me all the time!!! We had spinach, black bean, cilantro & mushroom omelettes with a side of roasted garlic salsa (which I'm addicted to) and avocado. For dinner, tropical chicken with rice, black beans, corn & MORE SALSA!!!!! MMMMM!!! Thank you sir may I have another!!
9) Worst music EVER to have stuck in your head? Wii music. Yowsa that's some bad music.