1) Let's take a moment to thank God for chickens & especially for eggs. THANK YOU GOD!!! I watched a chicken doc and it said Americans eat 250 eggs a year. You know that makes me want to count how many eggs I eat next year, right? I've gotten used to keeping track of movies that I can't imagine keeping track of nothing next year. (365 movies is too easy by comparison to be considered a goal.) I have decided not to do that. Too stupid & pointless to be considered.
2) I either have over-active smelling glands or the ability of a savant. I am constantly smelling things no one else smells. On Christmas Eve this affliction made me feel more than a little ill. YUCK.
3) Some of y'all need to get a life. I like twitter, too but 60 posts/hour is beyond excessive.
4) However, can you stop ALL going to bed at 11pm? Twitter's too quiet! Me no likey!
5) I hope I have children who like to read. I will be sorely disappointed if I can't share that with my school chiddlers. I might beat 'em until they read. You know, positive reinforcement. Reading = no beating. YOU'RE WELCOME.
6) Please go back in time and tell Julia Child to stop calling people named Jacques "Jack." Mess! Lol
7) I am SO glad my sister and I don't wear any of the same sizes anymore. Esp. since I got these HAWT $10 shoes at the Nine West Outlet near my mom's house. WHO KNEW THIS EXISTED!!?!?! Do you even know how poor I would've been when I was working if I'd known this place was around the corner selling $10(.81 with tax) leather Nine Wests????
8) My mother hates when I say she's 'making' something instead of cooking something. For instance, "What are you making for dinner?" or "My mom's making dressing!" She'll always correct me and say, "Cooking! I'm not making anything. I'm cooking." Touchy, touchy! Know what I do now? I say, "Ooh! Mommy's making potato salad! (exaggerated gasp, wide eyes) Excuse me, COOKING potato salad." Well... cooking the potatoes for the potato salad. Then she narrows her eyes at me. HAHAHAHAHA!! It's hilarious.
9) The entire time I was home I could not stop thinking about food. It was really ridiculous. Like worse than usual. I would eat and sometimes DURING A MEAL, be thinking about what I could eat next. Food food FOOD! LOL. Hungry hungry girl.
10) It's probably bad that I gave Rashan a camera for Christmas and loved it, used it more than he did AND kept it with me in Charlotte when he went back to Atlanta, huh?
11) I love french manicures/pedis on other people & am completely unimpressed with them on me.
12) It's almost like it's impossible for me to get my Netflix queue down because I get 2 movies, then add 2 more, get another one, add 3 more. There's just so much I want to see! All Cary Grant & Audrey Hepburn, a lot of Judy Garland and Katharine Hepburn. Random docs, movies I've heard about a lot, indies and on and on. Right now my mail home queue is at about 100, my instant queue is hovering around 65. The only reason it's not near 80 is because Netflix took about 10 offline.
13) I love the first day of the year. New beginnings are great! But I'm weird about January. I don't know what it is about that month that I don't love.