7.08.2011

Yay!

I could be posting about all manner of things but the only thing I want to talk about today is that Rashan and I have been married a week and we're deliriously happy!!!!  I had no idea the simple act of marrying the person you love could make you that much closer.  I love this man!!!  He's been working 10 hour days this week so I feel like I see him for 2 hours, then we fall asleep and he goes back to work.  Well today?  He gets off at 5:30, doesn't work all weekend AND is off on Wednesday!!!  I don't want to notice anyone who isn't him so I won't!  Yay!!!!  Have a wonderful weekend everybody!!!!
Oh! Two things before I go.
1) We love seeing our rings on our fingers! :)
2) He told me not to tell you this BUT I don't care about his thugnificence so I shall!  He gave me 7 kisses before he went to work this morning... one for every day we've been married!  SWOON!  I LOVE RASHAN!!!!

7 comments:

Sparkling Red said...

Aw, you two adorable lovebirds... it's lovely to witness your happiness.

(I'm very glad that I'm happily married too, or I would be terribly bitter and jealous of you by now. ;-)

Naima said...

Awwwwww, yay!!! *beams*

Not So Anonymous said...

Yes! Happy Anniversary, lol!

Ladynay said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Trish said...

That's so super sweet! Before you know it, a year will have passed. I'm so glad you guys are happy, you're like one of the cutest couples I know.

Cerebrally_Orgasmic said...

Very sweet!!

Jameil said...

thanks everybody!! :)

trish... crazy but true!