1) Please make people stop saying IJS. We KNOW you're saying it because well... YOU'RE saying it... on your fb page... or on twitter. Your face is right next to it... We know it's you.
2) Group colloquialisms ring so false to me. Folks, gang. Please stop. NO ONE talks like that.
3) Yo... 2 days after the wedding (or ever)... don't be coming to me #talmbout "Congrats... but too bad I wasn't invited." That is mad tacky.
4) Please also don't post 'baby time' on my husband's fb wall. (HUSBAND! :)) Can we please be married for 4 WHOLE days first? And don't any of you smart mouths go on there today saying that either.
5) You know how I find late bday greetings completely and totally out of order? It's never too late to congratulate me on our wedding! :))))
6) I love one of my friends dearly. But her staying at our house for hours one night last week is the reason I might not be sharing Rashan w/anyone else for the rest of the month. Figure life out on your own.
7) If you must shorten the word 'vacation,' it's 'vacay,' not 'vaca.'
9) I forgot to tell you guys I've turned into a freebie machine, huh? I was thinking of doing a whole post on it but Bluegrass Savers is my favorite site. Tons of links to free stuff DAILY. So awesome. Southern Savers is 2nd. Another thing, sometimes if you tell a company you love their product, they'll send you a coupon for that product. Nice! If you have a coupon but the product isn't on sale in stores that week, wait. It will probably go on sale in the next week or two, or before it expires, giving you an even bigger savings. Works like a charm!
10) Wait but do all companies also think only moms want coupons and freebies? B/c I really don't want another site to make this mistake. The worst? Jif. They make you fill out an entire survey from the POV of a "choosy mom." What?? And why??? Please fix.
11) Did I tell you I don't believe in getting too much sleep? I will wake up from 8 or more hours of sleep, eat breakfast, read blogs and take a nap. Matter of fact, I do it almost every Saturday.
12) You can leave me off of all #teamnatural everything. I don't think we need to be in a snobby cult because we don't have perms. Furthermore, I didn't stop perming my hair for solidarity or any other reason than I was bored with it and wanted to try something different.
13) I don't wanna be one of those annoying women who can only talk about her husband but gimme a minute, MK? My mom saw more of Rah's personality over the wedding weekend and she now likes him even more! :)))) My dad called Rah his new son & freaked him out. LOL