2) I don't actually listen to music that much. It's not that I don't like music. I just don't like to drive out all of the thoughts in my head and there's too much competition when I'm trying to think about the words. I don't think I'll ever be one of those people who listens to music as she works unless it's viewing footage or photographs, things that don't require me to write or think.
3) Dear grown people, Please don't post pictures of your food on paper plates when you're not at a large gathering. Translation: If you're eating at your house on a Monday morning, you need to be using real plates. Not just for the environment but that's a good reason, too.
4) There are some people I would never interact with w/o facebook and twitter and I tell you, I'm so glad to have those mediums around! They are so funny! They bring great joy to me and not (always) in the snarky way!
5) Sometimes when I write these, I try to balance the jerky with the nice. LOL I wouldn't mind having an overwhelmingly nice one but I feel like I far more often err toward the jerky side. I think it's a side effect of being married to Rashan. I was a much nicer person before that... Three weeks and he's already changed me... LOLOLOL!!!!
6) I think I'm getting too old for large platformed pumps. You know the ones with the 2+ inch platforms? They just don't look cute to me anymore.
7) I am seriously confused by people who complain about Monday alllll day Sunday. Please get that together!!
8) I didn't get this job I really wanted and I'm okay with that. I'm quite certain the job I need to grow is coming in due time. *cue Goodie Mob*
9) I made some good progress on my film in the last week but I need more! More! More!
10) I found a 5k I want to run! IT'S AT AN OYSTER FESTIVAL IN NC!!!!! ON THE COAST!!! BEACH + ME + OYSTERS = HEAVEN!! Ooh! I should see if my SIL wants to run w/me! She would embarrass me in time since she does half marathons and is training for a marathon but it would be cute for us to run together!
11) Sometimes I forget Rashan and I are married. I completely blame this on the fact that we lived together for 9 months before we got married. I
12) I haaaaaaaaaaaate how much I procrastinate. It drives me CRAZY!!! There is seriously no reason why I'm not running the world right now other than my ability to wait until the last minute to do EVERYTHING!!
13) This week I'll be posting about how I planned a wedding in under 30 days. I would wait longer (procrastinator) but I already forgot once so if I don't do it this week, you might never get it.