2) I'm in Mississippi this week to see Grandma... and I'm also going to meet Nerd Girl & Pserendipity!! I'm so excited!!
3) I hate when people say "authentic Mexican" food. It's so snobby. Yep. Me. The food snob. I just said that. If I say that, you should stop.
4) Why have I still not had food in WS I like? The latest disappointment is a breakfast spot called ScreamingRooster. Really hard toast. Ham, swiss & gouda omelet tasted mostly of swiss. Just the slightest amount of filling and a ton of egg. Unwashed, manhandled grapes as garnish. I expect fruit garnishes to be edible. This most certainly was not. If you want to tell me about your amazing local meat, you should care more about the execution of the food. Snap.
5) And I probably should never eat with you if you would ever say, "It's just breakfast." JUST!?! Breakfast is a very important meal (some would say THE most important) and too easy to make delicious. A diner can make a delicious breakfast. Get your life together.
6) Your mom.
7) Sometimes I have to make myself go to bed. The days I don't I end up staying up until 5 a.m. That's no good.
8) Why do people have to be so "deep"? And by deep I mean cryptic. From twitter to facebook to blogger. I'm not talking about one day the spirit hits you. I'm talking about every time you open your mouth or at least once a week you have to be on some RevRun stuff. "An apple is not an orange and neither is a tomato. All round, all shades of red, but all distinctly different." :? Just say what you mean. NOBODY's that deep.
9) Please stop getting so bent out of shape over these fb things. If people want to tell each other stuff via numbers, just let them.
10) I lost 4 teeth in February of my first grade year. Just thought you wanted to know that.
11) I don't understand why people who don't like Christmas have to steal everyone else's joy. Keep that grinchness to yourself. It's like sharing your negativity any other time of year but worse BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! Who tries to kill Christmas?!?! Go hibernate until February, please. (I'm still coming down from my Christmas high in January.) Did you know December 26th and August 24th are the two worst days of the year? They are. #themoreyouknow
12) I hate when someone who trusts my fashion opinion buys something excitedly and can't wait to show me. When it's ugly I have to be all tactful because... you already bought it. What do you want my opinion for now?
13) I am a vicarious cat owner. What does that mean? Tweeters but not bloggers, the enfianced Bakima (half of them is a delightful commenter), own