Here's how my 2010 goals worked out! :)
1) Work on my relationship with God. Reading the bible has been GREAT for my relationship with God!
2) Finish my film. DONE!!
3) Take the next step in my career. Yeaaaaah! Accidentally got a job teaching on the collegiate level that I loved!
4) Try new restaurants. Y'all. You knew I would. I did a GREAT job on this! So much that I've made this a significant part of my life. I no longer need this as a goal! Woohoo!!
5) Cook at least 3xs a week, 2 of those new recipes. HAHAHAHAHA!! This went well for weeks at a time then nada. But I think I did a great job with my real goal: get in the kitchen.
6) Watch more movies. Lol... I wanted to watch 365 movies and just barely cracked 200. I cared much more about other things.
7) Workout more. Hiring a trainer really helped me with this! Now I just have to get myself to 3xs/week.
8) Go on statecations. Travel within the state is such a neat idea. I wanted to go to the Keys, Tampa and St. Augustine. Only the last one happened and I'm okay with that. Finishing my film was exhausting!!
9) Call my grandma once a week. I amended this to contact her once a month and really? That was more than enough.
Now tell me some of your great 2011 goals while I finish mine so I can steal some of yours!! LOL