1) Dooo Yoooou Knooow What Tomorrow Issss? It's my bloggerversary! The day for me and meeeeeeeeeeeee!! Tomorrow I have officially been blogging for five years! Wow! My life is completely different than it would've been if I wasn't a blogger. I feel very enriched for this experience. Yay!!!
2) I hate when I'm talking to someone and they're looking all around and past my head. Do you have somewhere else to be? With someone more important? Please go there.
3) Is anyone else in BettyWhite overkill mode? Yeah, me too.
4) If a full arm tattoo is called a sleeve, what's a full leg tatt? Rashan and I decided on a stocking. Lol
5) I like to throw around the fact that I'm a faculty member. It makes people straighten up and act right. You're talking slick? I say I'm a faculty member and you quickly change your tone. That's what I thought.
6) I'm at least 4 recipes behind on The Record Dish so expect posts daily or near daily this week between 11 and 11:30 a.m. Lol. Oh specificity.
7) I had to wake up at or near the crack of dawn LITERALLY TWO TIMES last week for things I needed to do. Let's not repeat that this week... or ever. But I'll settle for not this week.
8) I really like taking trips with people. I went to a conference a couple of towns over and it was fun to chat with people in the car on the way and make stops on the way back.
9) My trainer is trying to murder me. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO WALK, SIT AND STAND!! I'm picky like that.