1) When you go to stop following people on twitter, the url is twitter.com/friendships/destroy. ROTFL!!
2) There should be no such thing as a "guiltless salmon burger." Why would you feel guilty eating that unless it's topped with bacon, ham, mayo and sauteed in a pound of butter? And then I read the recipes... wow... y'all really do all that...
3) Fashion bloggers, I am beginning to adore you. I really am. But I just cannot get with the spot and dot and animal print mixing. #nomaam Love, Jameil
4) I have a problem with history. It never seems real to me. 1564 seems like such an abstract, fake year. Really, anything before oh I don't know 1776 seems too long ago to be accurate or real. (I just picked that year at random, but the 1800s don't seem terribly real either.) Yes, I know that's problematic, bizarre, and insert your own adjective.
5) I love sorbet. My closest friend in the program always balks when I want it for dessert. She's says indignantly, "It's a palate cleanser!" Like that means I should only eat it between courses or something? Girl, gimme my sorbet! Lol.
6) My whole life is happening at warp speed right now! I know all of a sudden I'm going to blink and it's going to be December and everything will be totally different. Then it will be May and I'll have another degree. Oh my! But it's so exciting I don't even want to slow it down! Woohoo!!!
7) I know people go to grad school because they don't know what else to do... but it's weird when I meet them and they tell me about it. It's like seeing a unicorn whose mane is dyed crazy colors and has something stuck on its horn. Yep, just like that.
8) I ate at least 3 vegetarian meals last week. Sometimes I looked longingly at the thought of meat. Other times I proudly prepared and/or ordered my meatless wonder! So proud of myself.
9) Sometimes I love love LOVE blogging! It would be nothing without the comments. This is not a cry for comments. It is a thank you to all the commenters & the people who comment back in their comments. Those people are the best! I love having dialogues and creating relationships with strangers!
10) The Record Dish is supposed to be a food, fashion & music (that last one's clearly for Stace) blog so I will be posting my outfits on there along with my recipes (if I ever get back to posting recipes)! Here's my first outfit blog!
11) Can you make people I'm not that close to stop asking me when I'm getting married? Please? Especially since I'm not engaged yet? I knew I could count on you! Thanks blog la familia! XOXO
12) A film festival placed me on their email list... We didn't get in... How cruel.
13) Me and Stace would be instantaneously friendless if anyone ever saw the things we wrote about facebook pictures.