1) What is a casual running shoe? Is it a casual shoe or is it a running shoe? Figure it out, people! And somebody let me know.
2) FYI for you facebookers: when you do a hashtag a la twitter (i.e. #ihatequotes (TRUE STORY!)), N O O N E is tracking that. It looks ridiculous.
3) People who post quotes and platitudes, things meant to uplift people just generally make me want to take a plastic spoon and end it all. That's how much I mean it. I will take the least likely effective means just to have something, ANYTHING to save me!!
4) Can I just say I hated everything Martha Stewart Weddings sent to me for a straight week? They really think fall colors mean depressing, dying stuff. Soooooo ugly. Dusty oranges and sickly yellows don't scream wedding to me. Fix that.
5) I saw a 65+-year-old man swinging his feet while sitting on a high table a few weeks ago. <3 and LOL!
6) ROTFL @ this fb status of the week: "Richmond people do NOT need to dance to GOGO ever .....and I mean ever lookin like drunk babies."
10 minutes later... "I hate richmond ....this [person's] suit jacket has no sleeves ....I feel sick" LOLOL!!
7) I hate when I'm at a function and there's a little bit of beer, wine, whatever in the bottom of a glass and I have to tip my head back to finish it. You can't not look like a lush/alcoholic like that.
8) Dude... sometimes my bug-killing prowess shocks even me. I'll be like, how is this possible??? And then I'm around some people now who find killing flies OR EVEN SHOOING THEM OUT OF FOOD cruel and/or pointless. o_0
9) Why are p.anties identified as pairs? What makes it a PAIR of p.anties?? Pants, too for that matter.
10) When I tell people Rashan and I met on the internet some of them look at me like I'm gross. Then they ask for details and I say we met reading each other's blogs and they think it's so romantic. Er? I don't get it. It's still the internet. If it's crazy, it's just crazy.
11) I've been eating quite well so far this month and I'm very proud! I went to Chickfila and got a salad instead of the french fries I wanted soooo badly!! I need to limit my fry intake since if I could I would eat them daily... probably several times a day... My frust (fry lust) is the reason I gave them up for Lent one year.
12) I'm getting old... The other day I was looking in the mirror as I laughed and saw laugh lines around my eyes!!! HOW AM I OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE THOSE??? 28 you cruel mistress. At least they're not frown lines! #thelittlethings
13) Why is using hashtags okay on blogger but not fb for me? #idontknow LOL