1) I hate telling Rashan what I'm cooking. Because then he asks too many questions. Like I told him the VDay meal and he goes, "What about some dirty rice?" I don't want to add rice all willy nilly to this meal. I created it with a specific purpose and that right there isn't helping. Just sit down and eat. Then tell me what you think of it.
2) Looking at ?uestlove's afro made me want my afro back... just a little bit. It was so big and fluffy!
3) Zack Morris on Jimmy Fallon (yes, I know I'm late but I don't watch anything other than 'Food Network' after 11) is hilarious... though a bit long!
4) I love how much work I've gotten done in the last 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
5) I hate when I drink a lot of water and I can feel it sloshing around. STOMACH!! That is disgusting. Get it together.
6) I miss 'Mad About You' and 'Newsradio.' "Good times, good times." After a quick search, I found 'Newradio' is online with Netflix!!!!!!! Yessssssss!! (I subsequently found myself watching at least an episode a day and MAYBE up to 5 eps a day... but I'll never tell!!!)
7) When I get up after drinking coffee, I have to skip, hop or run which always causes me to break out into giggles. Lolol. Love it. I found out coffee has little to do with this. I think it's the excitement of feeling ideas coming to me during transcription that makes me all giddy. Lolol.
8) It works my nerves when people post links but don't tell me what I'm supposed to be looking at. ADEI!!!!
9) Remember when a while ago Rashan said he thinks liking a status is the laziest form of FB feedback? Well every so often, I take the opportunity to "like" everything on his page. It cracks me up. Lololol. He's like, "Why do I have 8 notifi... Jameil! Are we really doing this again?" YEP! Lololol
10) Why are hotel clocks always wrong? Like by at least an hour. The hotel where we stayed: 3 hours and 14 minutes fast. How? How does that even happen?
11) The cran-grape juice Rashan made me buy tastes like the blood of Jesus. I know they used grape juice at my church but how is grape the ONLY thing I taste in this juice? I am promptly dropping it off in his living room, open and upside down.
12) I'm really glad my boyfriend is too old to wear jerseys and white tees. And also smart enough to know that trend has been over for too long to even as an old man still be rocking it. Now if we could just get him to THROW AWAY those Mecca and FUBU clothes he claims to only wear in the house. Guess who doesn't even want to see them in the closet? If you guessed me, YOU WIN!! I wonder if a little public embarrassment would be encouragement enough...
13) The water pressure at my house has gone through the roof on the shower head recently and I really don't know why... Does it have to beat me up? I mean really... what is the deal? Shortly after writing this I found the responsible knob. Geez! Lol.