1) I love ketchup but only Heinz. If Heinz, I can eat mounds and mounds of ketchup. 6 packs per container of fries. Yes, I counted. Delmonte is ok. If Hunt's or God forbid that super sweet, watery one with the S name. Ugh!!! I can't stand it. I can't remember what it is but if I ever saw it again it is IMMEDIATELY out the door. IMMEDIATELY.
2) I don't like white bread but wheat bread? All day.
3) I like tomatoes. But only if they're perfectly fresh. Not too ripe and not too underripe. Over or under results in me making the vomit face and not so gently ripping it out of my sandwich or burger and making a note to contact the purveyor of these "vegetables."
4) I like lettuce. But not those white outer leaves WENDY'S always seems to use. They're awful!!! Every single Wendy's I've been to around the country uses this lettuce. It must be the cheapest. I don't even like iceberg lettuce that much and they make me want to throw the baby (lettuce) out with the bath water!! Horrendous. To the point that I refuse lettuce at Wendy's. I eat lettuce at BK, McD's and sometimes Arby's (they're hit or miss) but Wendy's? Never.
5) I like onions but only when thoroughly mixed in my food. Like chili or inside the burger. Raw onions I will not eat especially in a ring. Disgusting. I can't walk around tasting my breath for the rest of the day. Nasty.
6) I like nuts but not in my food. Nuts must only be eaten solo. Nuts mixed in or on top of anything will be picked out. I will ABSOLUTELY pick out every single almond in my bowl when eating Honey Bunches of Oats w/Almonds when my dad buys it. I've told him but he doesn't remember always that I don't like nuts in my food. So I slowly pour so I can eliminate all slivers and pieces of almond. I pretty much like all nuts enough to eat a handful. But not in my food.
7) I don't really like Chinese food (because I used to eat it once a week. I'm sick of it). But I LOVE egg rolls.
8) I love cranberry juice. But only 100% juice. It can be mixed with raspberry or grape but nothing else. I can't stand blueberry or pomegranate. Shuddering now.
9) I LOVE salsa. But not the pureed kind. It needs to be a bit chunky and definitely a bit hot. If it's not hot it will sit in my refrigerator like the stone that the builders rejected... except it won't become the corner stone. I might throw it in some random dish with some jalepenos. So maybe it does become the corner stone... hmmm....
10) I love hair. I think it's so pretty. But my own annoys me to no end. I fantasize about taking a razor and shaving it at least once a week.
11) I love learning but I am annoyed by what you get at the "end" of it. A sheet of paper and a horrid ceremony.
12) I like dogs. But not those little yappy lap dogs. I want a REAL dog. Not a toy or a rat.
13) I like getting gifts but I like giving them, too. I know that makes it fun for everyone! And I'm okay with that! Yay for gifts!