I'm gonna get my 101 things on again... I've done it before but am currently too lazy to link it. Sorry for you. We'll just start with 25... It was gonna be 50 but I'm too bored to do even 50.
1) IIIIIIIIIIIII'M 50! Ever seen that SNL skit w/Molly Shannon? It's hilarity but I won't link it. Remember that lazy thing? It's been only seconds. It still applies. **Amended to add link.
2) My hand hurts. Just the right one. Too much time w/the mouse. Now reverting to one-handed typing. It's been hurting for at least a week. Perhaps I should spend less than 12 hours/day... nearly every day on the computer...
3) I talk too much. How do you spend 6 hours a day on the phone with a person multiple times a week? "Girl wouldja shut up??" HAHAHAHA!! My sister and I used to repeat that all the time!! Pretty sure that was from this soundtrack but I'm not sure. I've now broken the prelude and number 2. It's taking too long.
4) I also can't seem to talk to anyone for less than an hour... except my mom. And that's just because she makes me get off the phone. She doesn't really like the phone. Neither does Stace (allegedly) but I make both of them stay on at least once a week anyway just to prove their love for me. I'm not above throwing hissy fits.
5) I'm never not thirsty. Lots of sugar makes me sleepy, too. Maybe I should get checked for diabetes. Hmmm... better do it while I still have insurance.
6) My love for sandwiches makes me a bit ridiculous in the deli. 1/2 lb. of maple ham, 1/2 lb. of honey turkey, 3 slices of Jarlsberg, 2 slices of Swiss. And I need to start asking for one roll of this kind of bread, 2 slices of that. It'll be great. Everyone will love it.
7) Sometimes I take milestones too far. Like when I thought, "This is the last time I'll fill the soap dispenser in the bathroom." Jameil. Get a grip.
8) The LinensNThings near me is going out of business. The last day I'm gonna go rack up on stuff for school. I should probably find out when said day is.
9) The computer I need for school still costs one million dollars even with the student discount. Still fielding money suggestions not involving a corner or a pole. Comin to the stage... NOT ME!
10) I'm so glad I'm working only 5 more weekends of this awful schedule and then I'll be done. Today was a nice, relaxing day. Saturday and Sunday were the makings of a cutter.
11) I still don't have anywhere to live in Gainesville. I'm supposed to get a housing update today. Last time the update that they send to everyone had something like 1-2 apartments available in each place. I was like wait... what? Problem.
12) I'm trying not to stress out and remind myself that I still have a little bit of time. But also not trying to go into that procrastination state I find myself so often fond of.
13) I want a burger. I said that almost 2 weeks ago and other than BK haven't gotten one. I want a giant burger. I'm getting one on Thursday. If D's tired, he can suck it up.
14) I researched and bought a plane ticket for him (his money, my effort) online the other day and thought, "Who knows when I'll do that again." Slightly less stupid milestone.
15) Do you know what's on the way to Gainesville from Charlotte? Savannah. I am SO going here on the way down!! A picture (skip past all the passed out people) is not enough.
16) I researched some Gville night life, too. Yes, I use that loosely. There seems to be all of 3 places I would consider.
17) But there are at least 5 non-chain MEXICAN restaurants. There are also 2 Cuban restaurants. Son. Do you know what this means?!? I'm gonna get my HH (Hispanic hubby). That's right. I know a Cuban chef is more likely than a Mexican chef in Florida, so I'm willing to expand my horizons. I am SO generous.
18) I sure wish that HH was around now so he could make me some lunch. I don't even feel like fixing myself a sandwich.
19) It's sooo pretty here today. High: 75. Perfect and sunny. Similar tomorrow and Wednesday. Did I tell you guys I love summer in Pittsburgh? I'm kind of disappointed to be leaving in the summer.
20) Not disappointed enough to stay!!!
21) Know what I won't miss? The snow. 67 as an average high in January? Don't mind if I do. Thanks Gainesville.
22) I need a GATOR shirt before I go down there. Had to wade through a sea of orange, and some questionable navy. The color is supposed to be ROYAL blue. Yeah... get that together. I'll link to some of the hideous shirts later.
23) "P.op bottles on 3. 1, 2, 3. P.op bottles." Ugh. That song stays in my head all day and all night. I CAN'T GET IT OUT!!
24) I skipped the gym because I was so sleepy today. I went once last week. Three times the week before. I've gotta get this schedule before. I found free Tango lessons on campus, though. I'm SO doing that. Can't wait.
25) I WANNA MEET SOME BLOGGERS!! Everyone's meeting each other and I'm all left out in this stupid city. I WILL QUIT YOU PITTSBURGH AND I HAVE!! AUGUST 3RD AND I'M OUT!!