1) If your tweets go into twitlonger (for the twitter unfamiliar, that's for tweets longer than 140 characters), I only read the part that's actually on twitter. I'm not sorry about that.
2) My dad asked if me and Rah were starting a family yet. Is that a real question? Most decidedly not. Act right.
3) One of my goals for 2011 is to challenge myself sartorially. I haven't done that yet... and I find I make the most interesting choices when I'm in some sort of group activity... so methinks a challenge is in the works. Look for more details on The Record Dish on Wednesday. I hope you guys will join me!!! :)
4) This woman said "My husband & I are 25 1/2 weeks pregnant." False. YOU are that pregnant. I will allow you to say we're expecting/having a baby/gonna be parents. But you cannot say you're both pregnant. I will allow my future husband to say this if he agrees to carry the baby for the last 4 months of the pregnancy.
5) My grandma said she felt 30 years old! She also said she was on cloud 90 from all the birthday attention! LOLOL I love it!
6) My cousin tried to one-up me on grandma's happy birthday. She said, "May she have 90 more!" Really? You say that about a 5yo. A 1yo. Heck, I'll even let you say it about a 10 or 15yo. But an 84yo woman? Go somewhere.
7) I hate when people trash talk a child on the internet. If there were always cameras on you all the time when you were 8, I'm sure we could talk about the foolishness that you wore as well. Furthermore, THAT'S A CHILD!! Go be a better person.
8) I don't like kabobs.
9) Rashan was in the car rapping on the way to Charlotte over the weekend and it reminded me of the video he made a few years ago before we ever met of him rapping while driving. It was the most adorable, nostalgic thing ever!
10) I tried to surprise my Mom for Mother's Day and you know what she said? I had a feeling. WHAT!?! That mother's intuition is RUINING my fun! HMPH!
avulsion fracture. I went to sleep but didn't sleep well. When I woke up for good feeling worse at 7:30 am (after less than 4hours of sleep), I knew I had to go to the hospital. So I have at least 4-6 weeks until it heals & a splint. And you know one of my first thoughts? This is really going to ruin my workout schedule. Addict.
12) My fall story is terribly boring. I was flitting around in my mom's too big, untied shoes and I rolled my ankle. I really have no idea how it happened. Please use your inventive minds to come up with something better. GO!
13) Y'all, there is never a good day to air your grievances with your child's father but it's especially tacky on holidays. If that man pays you little to no attention on Thursday, why would he care about Mother's Day?
14) Know Rashan's self-proclaimed favorite sound? My uncontrollable laughter. How cute is that?? :)