1) After weeks of ignoring Pinterest on fashion blogs... I'm now addicted. This is Pserendipity's fault. She invited me... It's basically a giant clipboard. You add pictures of stuff you like in different categories. But I'm adding it to my CV anyway. LOLOLOL What? I'm in communications! I have to know this stuff!
2) Will Ferrell is terrible on "The Office." There. I said it. And it wasn't hard.
3) I hate when people call food "New American" or "Regional American" cuisine. SCOWL. It always yields the same overpriced menu items.
4) There are a lot of bad movies out there. I'm not sure why I watched so many of them in a row this weekend...
5) You don't have to like the royal wedding. I don't like Housewives of anywhere, The Game, Bad Girls Club, any VH1 or MTV show but I let you talk about them. This whole your priorities aren't in order if you watched the royal wedding thing that people are so self-righteously proclaiming? Get over yourselves.
6) Scallop shells are sooo pretty. Too bad I don't like scallops.
7) Jeffrey Steingarten is the best Iron Chef judge EVER!!
8) I had zeppole this weekend (Italian doughnuts) and YUM! WINNING! Slapped some nutella on there and went to another place.
9) Would you like to hear more about food? I bombed out on the first meal in a while this weekend. It was overcooked pan fried fish and spinach tomato pasta. Yuck. I still have two pieces of rockfish so I'll try something different.
10) I HATE the way Rashan eats fig newtons. It is soooo nasty. He eats 8 cookies at once, smushes them all together in his mouth "so it's all newton" (or no newton... IDK) and commences to reveal the smushy bits as he rolls them around noisily in his mouth. HANDS DOWN the most disgusting thing he does.
11) No matter what happens or doesn't happen as a result of Osama's death, you can't do anything about it. Don't fear it or waste your time worrying about it. Be encouraged.
12) HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!