First let's talk about April!
1) Read at least 810 total chapters out of 1189 and complete Deuteronomy, Mark & Joshua. CHECK! Finished those books and got up to 828 books read.
2) Continue to work out AT LEAST three times a week. Done! And my body is really starting to reflect that! :)
3) Eat better meals. I have definitely been more aware of the kinds of food I was eating and tried to limit foods that aren't great for me.
4) Make AND KEEP a budget. I spent less... but I can't say I made a budget. :/
5) Read at least two books. Done!
6) Watch at least 4 (2007) AFI list movies. Done!
So for May, let's do more big things!
1) Read 65 more books of the Bible to reach 893 total chapters. I'm including the completion of the books of Judges, Ezra and Acts.
2) Increase my weekly workouts to 4 times per week.
3) Track my meals to ensure I'm eating better.
4) Make and keep a budget. Guess how I'm already fixing this? By actually writing a budget. Boom.
5) Read at least 3 books.
6) Watch at least 5 movies on the AFI list.
7) Complete at least two 30 Before 30 goals.
8) Challenge myself sartorially. It's on my list of 2011 goals that I hadn't even thought too much about but it's one I love and I hope you'll join me on! Details coming on The Record Dish next Wednesday!!
Happy Birthday to my grandma! She's 84 years old today! That's her next to a statue of Medgar Evers at the Medgar Evers Public Library in Jackson, MS.