1) I hate #teamfollowback on twitter. I will never, not ever be a part of it. I don't need millions of followers, nor do I want to follow millions. The absolute worst are those shout outs to all the new followers that take up an entire page on my timeline. You are now deleted.
2) However, I don't see twitter as something to take personally. I may like you in life/on your blog/on facebook and find you utterly irritating on twitter. Follow me or don't and vice versa. We'll all be okay. I promise.
3) I feel weird when I'm around Rashan and we don't watch "Family Guy." He loves that show. It now reminds me of him. Sometimes I watch it when he's not around and I'm missing him. (vomit) The other show that he loves but that I can't stomach? SouthPark. Those children are too awful.
4) When people talk about starting to read the bible, they talk about all the "begats," the recitation of lineage of the earliest people, in Genesis as difficult to finish. For me, the detailed description of the temple and priests adornment in Exodus was far more tedious.
5) It's been so long since I was a cursing machine that it feels weird when I curse. Sometimes I unconsciously cringe when other people curse. That's mostly because it wasn't easy for me to stop and hearing it a lot sometimes makes me want to start again. It's not a constant struggle but it's a struggle nonetheless.
6) I bought this Marc Jacobs necklace at his Savannah store. It was cute and a great price... until it broke the first time I wore it. :/
7) I love the phrase, "Give us a kiss." I think it's so cute! :)
8) I seriously don't know how Meredith Viera keeps a straight face on "Millionaire." This guy had to phone a friend on where are Rocky's parents from...... Kansas & Kenya. None of the answers looked close enough to it to be confusing. If you don't know Kansas, you have to know Kenya. Come on, man!! Other choices were like Tennessee & Tanzania. HELLO!!! How do people not know the president's heri... willful ignorance. But it just cost you money. On second thought, he described himself as a 'degenerate gambler' & I know they don't have tvs on the floor. Carry on. Go lose your money on the craps table.
9) It annoys me that cows are SUPPOSED TO EAT GRASS but because they are so often fed corn, you have to pay a premium for grass-fed beef. Problem. Scowl.
10) Which brings me to another point that Rashan is overjoyed to hear: I'm so tired of spending a huge amount of (his) money on a "fancy" meal that may or may not be good. The worst part? The most fancy part of it is that the ingredients are local. Local is not cheaper when it comes to restaurants. They use it as a badge of make you pay too much money. But your $14 meatloaf? Makes me want to eternally avoid your whole chain restaurant menu in a "local" restaurant name. And be angry about it.
11) Make people stop telling me about their delightful plantation visits, please.
12) Birthdays on facebook are the best ever!!! That is HANDS DOWN the best day on facebook!! *personal dance party*
13) Me & Rashan wanna know why bacon's so hard to open. Do people steal single slices of bacon?? So of course this thought brought others. When you put it in other packages what happened? Does it NEED to be stacked in an array so that every slice is visible??? Is this how you prove no slices have been pilfered? WHAT'S THE DEAL, BACON HEADS?!?!?!?!