With less than two weeks before my birthday, August 23rd, I know you're clamoring for my birthday list, wondering why it is I haven't graced you with it yet. To that I say, "My bad! You know I love y'all!" I was trying to do this challenge and moving to my new place (where I smell my neighbor's cigarette smoke through my walls-- GROSS!!) without internet yet.
And now I can't stop reading this book "Secret Daughter: A Mixed-Race Daughter and the Mother Who Gave Her Away." It's pretty amazing. I zipped through it in 2.5 days while unpacking. I bought it on one of my book-buying binges. If I don't get these on my birthday, don't feel like you still can't hook a sister up! I also feel like I have less than 2 weeks to knock some of this stuff off of my 30 Before 30 list and the time is now!
1) A helicopter ride
2) A vineyard tour
3) Nude or grey pumps (like these)
4) A Giada de Laurentiis cookbook
5) An Ina Garten cookbook
6) Jewelry... like diamond studs (My ears are so over costume jewelry somewhat to my chagrin.)
7) An awesome meal in a cute, delicious restaurant
8) A yummy trip to one of the many bakeries or ice cream shops here
9) A tour of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut Factory (WHICH IS JUST MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!)
10) A film (LOL)
11) To win that awesome & incredibly expensive mattress I entered a contest for!
12) Find the random items I'm missing from among my things (my silverware, a bag of shoes I haven't been able to find all summer, aluminum foil (see what I mean by random??))
13) Ride a mechanical bull
14) The Complete Vegetarian Kitchen by Lorna Sass. I gave this to Stace for Christmas when she was pretending to stop eating meat (LOLOL) but first I looked through it and OMG!! I was like, "If I had this book, I would totally eat vegetarian 3xs a week like I want to try!"
15) A really sharp knife. Why? Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.