1) Here's a little tip: If the majority of your tweets are s.exual, you look INCREDIBLY hard up. #cmonson Everyone doesn't need to know all of your proclivities. Make something a surprise to somebody!!
2) Since it comes up weekly, we won't be putting our film online. We WILL be applying to multiple film festivals so if there's a fest near you that you think we should enter, put in your request!
3) Funny twitter explanation of the week re: crackheadthoughts, "People are tweeting what they assume people doing crack cocaine must think." LOLOL. Thanks twitter. For all the people too slow to figure it out from reading two tweets.
4) I hate the term 'middle-aged.' It sounds so boring... and OLD. Matter of fact, I'd rather be called 'old' than middle-aged. Not at the ripe old age of 27, but when I reach that time when people might start calling me that, I'd like to skip that particular descriptor.
5) My thesis partner and I took the weekend off last week. Productivity-wise, it was one of the best decisions we've made in a while. We came back refreshed and ready to take on the film. We'll be able to work through Wednesday and wrap it up! LOVE IT!
6) My mother never cooked with bread crumbs (she just didn't like them) so I didn't either for a long time (I know I have texture issues and I certainly don't like them on mac and cheese). The first time I did cook with bread crumbs? SWEET BABY JESUS!! I shall never forsake the breadcrumbs again! No, not never!
7) I could never be a mailman. If I saw lots of different sized packages like I've had at my house in the last week and over the next week I would be DYING of curiosity!! I have stuff coming for my screening, post-graduation derby party, Stace's birthday & Mother's Day from several different locations. That's not including my Rachael Ray & Food Network magazines! I LOVE GETTING MAIL!!!
8) When you wear a LOT of makeup... it makes you look like a drag queen.
9) Speaking of makeup... I need a red lipstick! I should go to the Mac counter. Who to take with me??? I think Rashan! LOLOL
10) I wish it was mandatory to post who Shelly O's wearing every time you photograph her so I don't have to go looking for it. FLOTUS is flyyyyyy!!!
11) Have I told you lately how much I love grenadine? LOVE!!!
12) I always delete people from my facebook when I'm in a bad mood. Then my mood improves and I promptly forget who I got rid of. Usually they're people I don't know or speak to anyway.
13) People. It's 2010. There's no excuse for your hours not to be online. Even if it's just on the yahoo page that has reviews.