1) Did I tell you the day I learned Rashan knew what a bossa nova beat was and LIKED IT, it was a wrap? A WRAP!! LOL.
2) I love Stace. But she's nasty. When she doesn't use all her polynesian sauce at ChickFilA... she drinks the rest. Her excuse: waste not, want not. I just threw up on my way to collapsing into diabetic shock. Ain't no cause for that.
3) Can someone tell Best Buy these aren't real developments, but things they should've been doing in the first place? "Now make online payments to your Best Buy Card on weekends and holidays at no cost, plus no same day payment fees when you use Online Bill Pay!" Foolishness.
4) Rashan hates it when I say tweeps. TWEEPS TWEEPS TWEEPS. LOL. Better than tweetie pies, n'est-çe pas? Oui.
5) Victoria'sSecret, everyone knows 'sun-washed' means faded. Not that cute of a term.
6) I love sending people articles about subjects they love or are passionate about, mostly from the NYT. I'm not sure how I fell out of reading the LAT, but I did. If you have a topic you want me to BOLO (be on the look out, Stace LOLOL), let me know and I'll email you when I come across it!
7) Rashan & I were watching Discovery Channel (or was it Animal Planet? Whichever one had a program narrated by Oprah) and were SO into the water buffalo getting killed by a komodo dragon. Really cool.
8) Remember how the last time Rashan was here we had an incredibly bad spate of food? This time was the opposite. Everything we ate was bangin!! More of that for the rest of our time together, please!
9) We've gotten an insane amount of feedback on our film in the last 2 weeks. So much we had to take a weekend to process it. Now we're back on our grind and getting ready for our screening next Friday. SO EXCITED!! :)
10) My defense went well! I now officially have a master's degree! All that's left is to walk across the stage-- a mere formality. I'm way more excited about my screening than graduation. It's no secret I hate graduations. I'll be delighted to skip the next one at Wake Forest.