1) I started cracking up at "The Office" and couldn't stop laughing. Rashan said, "There goes my favorite sound in the world." I said, "My laugh?" He said, "You laughing uncontrollably." LOLOL! Awesome. I love that man. People have been telling me for years they love my laugh but from him? Sounds even better. :)
2) Sometimes when people tell me they love something about me it makes feel self-conscious about it. LOL. But not enough to not laugh! Hilarious.
3) Unicorns are creepy. Why do little kids like them? (Including little Jameil) It's not natural for a horn to be sprouting from a horse's head. Yuck.
4) Have I ever told you how much I love picking stuff from registries? LOVE IT!! The thought of being able to give someone a gift you know they'll love because they picked it = awesome! Even better when I don't have to pay for it. Last month was flowers Rashan sent to his mom. The latest is Rashan's old friend/coworker who's having a baby. Yippee!!
5) When you curse on the internet, do you really feel better about it when you change the spelling? If so, why? It makes me work too hard. If you're going to curse somebody out (not that I think you should), why not go all the way?
6) I think I'm going to do a post on the art of wading through online user-generated content i.e. on news stories and product reviews.
7) Parents, I'm going to have to renew my request that you stop telling me about your children's bodily functions. YUCK. Rashan swears I'm going to do the same thing. PLEASE not on fb/twitter/etc. PLEASE!! We're not all mommies/daddies and don't need to know!!!
8) Me and Rashan think fb pokes are the dumbest thing ever. I kept poking him and he would be like, "Did you poke me again? I thought I removed it. What happened?" And I'd act all innocent/confused. After the third time he realized I just kept poking him. LOLOL!!! We spent the weekend poking and repoking each other. It made me giggle about 10 times. Then we stopped.
9) We are partying it up for Stace's birthday next month and I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!! I'm so excited!!!
10) I realized I like the white people from my high school more when I see they have non-white friends. It irritates me when I see people's pictures and they're completely segregated. I don't really want to see you if you don't bother to be around people who don't look like you. You seem really closed minded. If you're not, you should know that's what your pictures say about you. You may ask, what about the black people. Black people live in a world surrounded by white people. Particularly for the educated, it's highly unlikely we don't have white friends. Call that what you want.
11) Here's something creepy about me. When I see cute puppies or kitties in classic films, I always think about how long they've been dead... It's not a fond thought. It's weird, but I always think it.
12) I defend my thesis on THURSDAY AT 9:30AM!!! How crazy is that??? We have to turn in our fine cut today (as close as possible to what we show on the 30th), then defend it individually Thursday. I'm up at 9:30! Oh yeah!!! I'm SO ready!! '82 I was born ready! :)