4.09.2010

April Fools?

My bad, guys.  It was indeed April Fools when I asked for advice.  Rashan and I do not have that issue.  I really do appreciate all of you who took the time to give me some wonderful advice.  I now know some of you have great perspective on things.  I won't harken back to the post that made me eschew blog advice all together because it relates to a different time in my life.  Suffice it to say, people who didn't know me like that gave me unsolicited, RUDE advice.  THAT is why I made it clear from then on: I don't want your bad advice.

What I said on April 2nd was true, I am not too proud to ask for advice.  Show me a (wo)man who leans only to (her) his OWN understanding and I'll show you a fool.  It probably won't be relationship advice since Rashan and I, though very open, aren't really letting you all the way into our relationship and you don't have the facts.  Because you don't need them.  We appreciate the support.  It's great to know there's such a large network of people we've never met rooting for us!  But to KEEP our relationship healthy, it's important that it remains our own.

Why did I keep it going?  I have this incredible aversion to people ruining other people's fun.  Let's be real about it: I get pissed.  If you think you know so much, email me or keep it to yourself.  Being the first one to say "HAHA! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING! APRIL FOOLS!!" is really only awesome to you.  So again, I apologize to anyone who may be upset but thanks for the support!

6 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

I love April fools!

Sparkling Red said...

I'm annoyed. In my opinion, lying and then calling it a joke isn't funny. When you insisted into the following day that it wasn't an April Fool's gig, I trusted you. (Although I knew that it's not possible to block one person from your blog temporarily. That was obviously bogus. I thought maybe either he'd promised to respect your privacy or you decided to let him in on the answers but didn't want your reading public to know.) Now I'm irked.

But I'll get over it.

mellow said...

I didn't know either way for sure, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to give some real advice. You held that for a looong time, lol.

Jameil said...

sha... me too!!

red... i already apologized. i really don't know what else you want from me. i'm guessing you find me properly scolded now.

mellow... i know! i had other posts that got in the way and then i almost forgot about it.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

*comes into the room looks around walks out without saying anything*

limo hire said...

My friends always made me April fool.. and i love it.