1) You have 2200 friends. In one sitting you added 28 people. You're not famous. Stop adding people. You don't know them.
2) ROTFL @ my sister's recent status: so...i'm on facebook on my laptop and i almost picked up my phone to check facebook. shame...lol.
3) Rashan and I fall asleep on the phone together. You know I'm pissed at him when I refuse to do that.
4) I used to love cold pizza when I was younger. Hot, too. Now? Mostly pass on the cold pizza. Bummer.
5) Sometimes I use the photobooth app on my computer to check my hair if I don't feel like getting up to look in the mirror.
6) Someone remind me again next time I start thinking about having dairy and beer in close proximity, don't. Like a milkshake followed by a beer within an hour or 2. Not okay. I mentioned vomit out loud and my stomach was all over it. I told it, out loud again, we're not havin it and it semi-calmed down. Aren't you glad we talked about this?
7) It works my nerves when people say 'there's no way he could've known...' about events which are in some ways harbingers of future events. Of course there's not. He can't read minds or into the future.
8) Rashan and I have had a spate of spectacularly disappointing restaurant experiences in Gainesville recently. So not awesome that Rashan is now threatening me with *ominous music* chain restaurants. GASP!!! Oh let's not do it. This after we talked about how much we love been in a relationship with a fellow adventurous eater (though he's much more meat shy than I am).
9) I'm willing to try Chinese food again. I have been for about 6 months. But it needs to be good or I might not want to eat it ever again. I've always loved egg rolls and spring rolls and egg drop soup. Fortune cookies are gross. I have a new appreciation for pot stickers if done properly.
10) Can I say again that I don't like scallops? Yuck. They taste so disgusting to me. No matter how properly cooked. On the other hand, I had some awesomely prepared shrimp the other day and couldn't stop eating them! Yum!! I'm very shrimp picky. Maybe even more shrimp picky than tomato picky... Probably. It's very easy to overcook shrimp which means they become rubbery and unpleasant. And I can't. But perfect shrimp? C'est magnifique!
11) Can y'all do A LITTLE bit of research before you start killing people off? Ridiculousness.