1) Can you please make people stop reviewing movies on Netflix that they have not seen yet????? SO IRRITATING!!!
2) A girl who was one of my good friends in middle school posts videos of her daughter online... I LOVE THEM!! She's so cute! I love to watch her play and laugh and learn! AND I never have to hear her cry. Lol. Best of baby world.
3) I had to unsubscribe from DesignSponge on my Google reader b/c reading the posts became oppressive. Why do you have 5+ posts every weekday? It's too much. I'll maybe go there once in a while at my leisure. I unsubbed from AptTherapy for the same reason. Their site may have had even more daily posts. Pass.
4) NYT has a 'recommend' button on its articles. But when I find one particularly unsatisfying, I want to UNrecommend. 'Don't read this article. You will feel impotent and unfulfilled at the end. You're welcome. Love, Jameil'
5) I actually really like it when Netflix warns me movies are going offline soon. It forces me to make decisions. Do I really want to see that or can I go ahead and delete it from my queue? This was less fun Jan. 1 when about 15 movies on my queue went offline. UHHHHHHHH.... I'm already in a time crunch trying to watch 750 movies and you're going to add MORE pressure??? THANKS FOR NOTHING, NETFLIX!!
6) Have I ever told you about my feelings for the German language? One of the ugliest in the world. Yuck.
7) I hate to break it to you... but there's really no point in you having a blog if you never ever post on it. By never ever I mean less than 4 times a month. And if you don't post for months at a time, why bother? Breaker of blog laws concurs.
8) "Lessons on Icebreaking"
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.
A Poem by Ogden Nash.
---Indeed dear sir. I intend to break some ice this week. SPRINNNNG BREEEAAAAK!!!
9) I am actually more tired of hearing people complain about the word swag and its derivatives than I am of the word swag and its derivatives. I think the word is actually very funny. Esp. because the people who talk about having it... really shouldn't. Lololol.
10) Why are there 5 grocery stores within 3 miles of my house and 4 of them are Publix? Stace thinks that's awesome. Me? I think it's stupid. No one needs that many grocery stores esp. since 3 of them are exactly the same.
11) I have a small cooler that when I walk quickly and carry makes me feel like a transplant nurse rushing with a crucial body part. STAT!
12) Rashan and I had Mexican food twice in 3 days... and still want more... oh Mexico. I love thee. I'm going ASAP!!
13) Rashan keeps telling me he doesn't trust me. That is a bad sign. Granted he's talking about the competition to stop blogging but STILL!! Just kidding guys. He does tell me he doesn't trust me not to post (lol) but I'm not worried about that negro!