1) The only time I watched part of a segment of that horrid T.MZ show, some reporter told ParisHilton someone said she was like 'a fart trapped in a mitten' and she looked very sad. Why would you tell someone that? Dummy. But years later that is still one of the most HILARIOUS phrases to me! Hahahahahahahaha.
2) Do you even know the bus drove right past me last Monday? I had run, then was waving frantically and that heffa slow rolled right along. I wanted to throw BOULDERS at that bus.
3) If you say "countless of times," you shouldn't. Countless times is sufficient.
4) When Rashan and I are getting on each other's nerves on my daytime minutes, I get off the phone. I'd rather not pay to argue with you.
5) I know I've said it before, but I'm going to keep saying it until y'all stop. Clip art is over! It's so 1999 and looks it! Your presentation looks instantly dated my dog. INSTANTLY.
6) I love it when Rashan and I are together and that Old Spice commercial comes on. "Look at your man, now back to me, now look at your man, now back to me." I totally do it. Hahahaha. And sometimes Rashan will wake up from a nap momentarily, say, "I'm on a horse" and go back to sleep. HAHAHAHA!! He had me cracking up at like 2 Friday morning.
7) I know it'll take me a while to get out of the habit but I miss daily blogging. I like the daily interaction. Guess I'll have to start posting 5xs a week. No Saturdays, though. None of you ever read. You barely read on Friday.
8) Please don't invite people to your wedding via facebook. If you want to do evites, please use a classier service.
9) You can't go to a pre-Mardi Gras party 2 weeks into Lent. I mean you CAN but all of you sound silly. Do you know what Mardi Gras means? *head tilt*
10) And now a mini-Oscars mindspacing.
a) JLo's dress? LOVED!! SO FAB!! You should see it moving!
b) SandraBullock? DITTO!!!
c) Can you PLEASE ask all those pale women to stop wearing that dusty rose color? You look even more washed out.
d) Zoe? No.
e) Did you see the black section for Precious? Represent for segregation. Face.
f) Brittany Murphy was one of my first favorite actresses. I got really sad seeing her in the remembering screen.
g) That said, most of my fave actors and actresses are long dead! Lol.
h) I'm going to ask this again, can we please stop having the "Why I love Best Actor/tress" moments before the award? I'm sure Hollywood loves them but for me they just make a 4 hour show, 5 hours. WRAP THAT UP, B!!!