1) I'm so used to watching movies on my laptop or in a format where I can start and stop or carry it around while watching at will that I get a little frustrated when I find movies that won't let me do that i.e. watching them on tv sans commercial breaks. I KNOW. So picky.
2) It makes me irate when people say "teacher" disdainfully. Oh really? And how did you get to be so smart? Osmosis??? From what??? Or who??? I used to want to be a successful working wife supporting her teacher husband. Teaching is hot. We'll see what God has in store for me.
3) I'm obsessed with NYT. We know this. We won't even talk about how I feel that Pserendipity made it in there before me!!! *SWOON!!!* But I've become increasingly enamored with the articles in the Education section. Heart.
4) Is everybody really gonna act like Gabby, sweet as she is, isn't morbidly obese? No, you don't have to be mean about it, but let's not act like some of the things being said aren't true. I <3 her! She has an awesome personality! But let's be real.
5) When you walk around on a bluetooth talking loudly and you're not wearing a business suit, you look like you have diminished mental capacity.
6) Can I teach Florida builders about insulation, please? For windows (when it's brick outside, it's freezer inside and anywhere near a window) and ceilings/floors (I shouldn't be able to hear my upstairs neighbor's microwave).
7) I gasped on the phone with my mom when I realized she was going to be 55 this year. She said, "I know." ROTFL!! I said tentatively, "Does that sound really old to you?" "Yes!" she said. HAHAHAHAHA. I could not stop cracking up. My mom doesn't at all seem that old. Very cool and very fun. AND she said she's not about to start lying about her age now. She's thankful for every year God's given her. To 55 more, M! (The birthday's still a few months off but still!)
8) Please stop selling vintage lingerie.
9) Grey. Grey, grey, grey! I don't care that I use Americanized English. I like GREY! No reason for telling you this. I just felt like saying it again. I like the color (especially light grey! swooon!) And I like the 'e' spelling. I'm not 1/15 the Anglophile Rashan is but GREY!
10) My lips were trembling while drinking yesterday and I was so confused. Then I realized I was trying to hold up my water bottle with my lips. What in the sam hill??